Video Drama - Done? (1 Viewer)

123erykb

HSC
Hi guys,

I figured by this stage alot of people would be getting close to finishing their Videos.
So if anyone wants feedback or help or anything, and has a near complete video draft on you tube, then post it up here for everyone to have a look at

heres the link to mine,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOXGFJvlFYo

Thanks.

stine03

HSC
awesome video :) you could link it to the seven stages of grieving if it was your prescribed text in drama; in your rationale :) or maybe not. lol. just an idea.

n i k k i

HSC
Re: Video Drama

123erykb - did u lyk get someone to professionally film that??? ,..
my video dRama sux !! havnt finished filming yet or anythin and its due to be sent away in a few days still gotta edit it :( lol. so stressfulllllllllllllllllllllll
anywho good luck

123erykb

HSC
haha thanks nikki,
nah, i filmed it, its all the camera, not me.
you'll be fine, just dont stress about it.
good luck

n i k k i

HSC
lmao yeah !! ur welcome .. .. n thanks for the good luckk :) trying not to stress do u guys know wen we have to Send it away lol.. ithink i should finish filming tom0z.. lol..
im only using a crappy video camera and our teacher dsnt really help me so im kinda on my own so its hard.. specially when i havnt got proper Equipment and wat editing prgram did you use??

123erykb

HSC
Hi Nikki,

Im pretty sure they are all due monday at 9am, the best place to get equipment from if you want to hire it is metro screen in paddington, its cheap for students and generally their stuff is very good quality.

I used Final cut pro to edit mine, really the only program i would ever use, but if your using a windows computer, then your best option is Avid. Otherwise, imovie or windows movie maker will do a basic job, and they are very very easy to use.

hope i helped, good luck with everything.

n i k k i

HSC
thanks dude.. so does that mean we have to sent it away by um this week ? so they get it on monday? lol.. AHHh that means it to laTE for me im so confised my teacher dsnt even help me or anything so gAy i noEEe nothing WAHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Stressed lyk a mofo
but thanks for the editing tips =] ill have a look At them.. yeah i knoda need an EAsy one to use not that great at figuring things out ahah..

123erykb

HSC
you can hand them in, monday morning at 9 am , at your school, not on friday.

good luck.

opulent clown

HSC
gosh i wish i could have used final cut pro.
i used nero 7 essentials. its pretty good but i needed a more professional editing program. i tried to use adobe premiere pro, but to no avail. it wouldnt recognise my various file types etc. so i cried. i didnt really but.. well a little tear.

anyway i really didnt mind using it.. i needed the crossfade to be more advanced than it was but you know im not looking to go to uni or anything it was simply because i like to make movies.

and i made this awesome directors cut for my grandpa. it was his 70th a week after it was due. and i couldnt see him for his party because it was the afternoon before it was all due. and i put in captions in my credits..
he loved it.

anyway i was happy with the turn out and i was happy with the total time.
6 minutes and 51 seconds hahaha woooo. how bout all of you?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)