• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

video drama (1 Viewer)

Syria

HSC
has anyone done video drama? wat exactly does it involve? and does it mark alright?

Also where do i find these 3 booklets?

-Video Movie-Making - Pre Production

- Production

- Post Production

they are compiled by Peter Gough....he is is one (if not the only one) who marks the HSC video I.P's. so getting his booklets would be a smart move.

Thanks heaps guys...

taxman

make poverty
HSC
I'm currently doing video for EE2, which is essentially the same thing. All IP's mark the same, it's just a matter of what you yourself will perform/want to perform better in. Video drama, as far as I am aware involves the making of a short film of about 6 - 8 minutes. It has to be solely your work, in that actors must follow the script religiously, they cannot improv. Everything represented in your film has to be your idea....but, in saying all that, they wouldn't know if you were tipped off for an idea anyway. They may check your journal...but a bit of creative journal work will find a way around that.

I have no idea on where to find those booklets, but if you find them, can you PM me and tell me where you found em?

Good luck with your IP.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
i havent checked but maybe MAYBE they'd be on the net?? im not sure but if u ever do find em, id be really interested inhaving a look as im doing vid drama for my ip too :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)