Video on the LSAT (1 Viewer)

WannaBeLaw

HSC
hey guys, is anyone here familiar with this?

i'm going through it now, but i'm not sure if it's applicable to aussies. does anyone know if the LSAT test is the same for people around the world?

About the LSAT Forum Video

thanks, appreciate some help with this.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
wannabelaw said:
i'm going through it now, but i'm not sure if it's applicable to aussies. Does anyone know if the lsat test is the same for people around the world?
RTFMhttp://www.lsac.org/LSAT/about-the-lsat.asp:
The Law School Admission Test (LSAT) is a half-day, standardized test administered four times each year at designated testing centers throughout the world. All American Bar Association-approved law schools, most Canadian law schools, and many other law schools (including Melbourne University's JD program) require applicants to take the LSAT as part of their admission process. It provides a standard measure of acquired reading and verbal reasoning skills that law schools can use as one of several factors in assessing applicants.
edit:
The three multiple-choice question types in the LSAT are:
1. Reading Comprehension Questions
These questions measure the ability to read, with understanding and insight, examples of lengthy and complex materials similar to those commonly encountered in law school. ...

Last edited:

WannaBeLaw

HSC
thanks for the reply mate.

so the test i take on the 27th will be the same test everyone in the world, or at least, everyone in the USA takes?

thanks

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
WannaBeLaw said:
so the test i take on the 27th will be the same test everyone in the world, or at least, everyone in the USA takes?
hmmm, perhaps I didn't make myself clear the first time... let's try that again:
The Law School Admission Test (LSAT) is a half-day, standardized test administered four times each year at designated testing centers throughout the world.
These questions measure the ability to read, with understanding and insight, examples of lengthy and complex materials similar to those commonly encountered in law school.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)