vietnamese pop music (3 Viewers)

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
LOL coco jumbo was popular? *shrudders you hear it all the time
in kareoke

Originally posted by Malazn Pleasure
i saw on the train this FOB asian guy cutting his toe nails.
he was sitting on the stairs on the train. and his toe nails were going everywhere! hitting ppl in the face and shit like that .

aww.. thats PLAIN GROSS! >.<

HSC
i reckon. i hate that song bur i don't know why it's performed so many times even by little kids! weirdest thing i saw tonight. some 9 or 10 year old girl who speaks viet soooo well and she sang that coco jamboo song in viet. i'm jealous that she speaks vietnamese so well but i hate the fact she chose THAT song to sing AND dance with. also saw the clip and that was freaky. the way that 9 or 10 year old performed that song was so scary apart from the fact she knows how to speak viet like a uni student (still jealous). this happened at this viet tet festival in the usa (california)

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
LOL yeah dont you get jealous at those who speaks your native language better than you and at a younger age?

then again my generation of canto becomes less and less in my family. at least i know more than my cousins LOL

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
Originally posted by dark`secrets
okay i know this is the viet thread
meh too lazy to make a asian music thread.
so any good recommendations of korea songs?
please no boa, i dont really like her tenny boppy style~
WOOHOO, someone who doesn't like Boa, that stuck up!

Depends what you are into: (My list which might suit you)

Hip Hop - Yang Dong Geun, Druken Tiger , Wheesung, Epik High (these guys uses english most compared to others on their album)

Ballad Fly to the Sky or Jang Nara

Rock - Seo Taji (MUST HEAR!! - he remade Korean music)

http://nocturnalfiles.cjb.net << Get all your music from there.

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
Originally posted by SXC_DRAGON_BOY
ok lets stereo type the typical wannabe gansta in the city hanging outside or inside galaxy world plaing a game like streetfighter ex 2 plus lol
they would be wearing black microfibre pants with there long blonde fringe and there skanky hoe hanging off them wearing white pants and a black top and the girl would be hanging onto there so called boyfriend like he is a prized gift just bcoz he trying to look tough and cool
am i correct?
lol
pretty easy to describe them huh

These guy's are pathetic, they are just standout's to make their gang presence while they are being used to do the dirty jobs their bosses are making the real money.

What is the point in doing all this... really pathetic.

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Originally posted by dark`secrets
aww.. squatting with a ciggie in one hand!!
behind their ear ..
Originally posted by Malazn Pleasure i saw on the train this FOB asian guy cutting his toe nails. he was sitting on the stairs on the train. and his toe nails were going everywhere! hitting ppl in the face and shit like that .
thats damn disgusting stuff. i do martial arts in this arts and crafts hall and its lined with carpet. everynow and a again i would find someones toe nail clippings in a nice pile where i stand. /me shudders
Originally posted by **freakstar87**
i reckon. i hate that song bur i don't know why it's performed so many times even by little kids! weirdest thing i saw tonight. some 9 or 10 year old girl who speaks viet soooo well and she sang that coco jamboo song in viet. i'm jealous that she speaks vietnamese so well but i hate the fact she chose THAT song to sing AND dance with. also saw the clip and that was freaky. the way that 9 or 10 year old performed that song was so scary apart from the fact she knows how to speak viet like a uni student (still jealous). this happened at this viet tet festival in the usa (california)
brainwashed by viet mothers tyring their kids to look "cute".
Originally posted by peepee
who the eff is boa
i am clearly not with asian culture lol
boa is a korean teeny bopper singer who had plastic surgery when she was 12. her "cute" images gives me the shits :)

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
babydoll: Cherry Filter
I don't really like Cherry Filter :p actually I hate Rock, out of the 25 albums of artists i've downloaded / bought last year none is rock except 1 album which is rock i've got this year - Seo Taji :)

Kimmeh: boa is a korean teeny bopper singer who had plastic surgery when she was 12. her "cute" images gives me the shits
:D yeap, Boa is all fake. Just look at Hyolee (if you know who it is) that's just natural beauty :D, And guess what I feel bad for Chinese people, shes going to make a solo career in China SM China lol....

Last edited:

peepee

loser.
HSC
Originally posted by kimmeh
boa is a korean teeny bopper singer who had plastic surgery when she was 12. her "cute" images gives me the shits :)
oh yuk what the hell is wrong with the world!!! omg she didn't get breast augmentation, a face lift, collegan lip injections and a tummy tuck while she was in the surgery room at 12 did she???

WTF that makes me sick

anyway, got a pic of this freak? i'm curious. lol

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
lol
hyolee from FINKL? or some other person MEH
lazy korean- thanx for the website, used to get music off soild07
ahha

anyone like minwoo's album?

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
hmm yeah well i aint korea therefore i wouldnt have known abt the site so NERH :p

doma

rite...
HSC
wee harisu!

i caught about 4 of my friends in uhh... a trap with her:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)