Viewing your new SG (1 Viewer)

Skywalker

HSC
N/A
If you didn't know already:

eMed --> portfolio --> submit Group Assignment --> Check drop down list box for names of members

See you all next block. Having fun with foundations?

mervvyn

Marshm'ello
Somewhere over the rainbow... yes, that rainbow.
HSC
yeah i saw that... wonder who the clever kid was to figure that one (i was told last night).
Foundations is a barrel of laughs - although, i can't believe its almost over already. Exam on tuesday should be fun - yet another test that "doesn't count".

Skywalker, how many people are there in your year? My new SG is split 5-7 2nd/1st yr which i thought was odd...

Melkor

thanks man, i had no idea about that. you can also check out what group your in with the 'my groups' part of timetable. anyone else here in c3 ?

Skywalker

HSC
N/A
We had 225 at the start of last year. I estimate we have ~210 now, though we've been given no exact figures. Your year should have quite a few more people, seeing as the total no. of Y1/2 students is 456 - hence the disparity in the scenario groups.

nit

HSC
hmm, do you only get to view the new group info if you've handed in whatever assignments/projects that you're meant to do in foundations?

georgia86

you don't have to actually submit the assigment, just go to the sumbission page, view your group and cancel it....

yeah someone in my group (a7) was in college d before, so they have done some reshuffling...

Skywalker

HSC
N/A
The shuffling was probably done in your year. I'm pretty sure that we stay in our respective collegias.

Hmmm we had our last SGS today. I think most people feel quite apprehensive about mixing with the 1st years, though I suppose you must think the same (OMG BLOODY 2ND YEARS).

I don't really think mixing scenario groups is so much a problem as we do nothing in them anyway, but clinical might be a bit different. Oh well.

Last edited:

Melkor

just had clinical, she said that there would be the same number as second years as first years in clinical groups, and wed all be paired off for 'mentoring'

mervvyn

Marshm'ello
Somewhere over the rainbow... yes, that rainbow.
HSC
Skywalker said:
The shuffling was probably done in your year. I'm pretty sure that we stay in our respective collegias.

Hmmm we had our last SGS today. I think most people feel quite apprehensive about mixing with the 1st years, though I suppose you must think the same (OMG BLOODY 2ND YEARS).

I don't really think mixing scenario groups is so much a problem as we do nothing in them anyway, but clinical might be a bit different. Oh well.
I actually found SG quite useful (for leeching :D) and it was reasonably enjoyable most of the time (had a good group). My only concern is that the 2nd years are going to out-nerd us for a while with knowing things that we don't - even though you're doing different scenarios to last year, you've got that extra year of basic knowledge and confidence in everything, especially clinical and communications. But it'll all be good after a while.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)