Views People (1 Viewer)

pirate

with much debate about the government being rather sluggish on providing planes back to australia for those affected by the east asia earthquake, (i still haven't heard if it has happened as of late actually), i was wondering what everyone else views on this topic is. personally i believe those travellers/tourists, should find their own way back home and not expect the government to give them a free trip home. if they can afford to fly over to these areas they can afford to get back on their own accord

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
they should get back on their own...........and those morons sunbaking half naked on the beaches over there should get their asses back home coz theres ppl around them dying and thyre fuking sick in the head if theyre determined to carry on with their holidays like nothing happened..........thats just cold and selfish.....

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
They could always come back in an almost sinking boat ... reach australia's territory and be locked up in detention ... then the government realise that they are actually australian citizens and lets them go back to their normal lives.

Generator

HSC
N/A
Bloody hell, for some people the only way to deal with an event such as the tsunami is to ignore it, and for some they may just want to be happy in that they survived. We all know that thousands of people died (an understatement), but just because they (the tourists) may be sitting on a beach in the area does not mean that they are 'cold and selfish'. I'm not going to dispute that they may well be living in ignorance (as all westerners are, arguably), but I wouldn't be so quick to criticise their actions without knowing their thoughts.

Last edited:
K

katie_tully

1250 Australians missing.... Unless theyve lost family/all their possessions in the tsunami, come home yourself.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
joujou_84 said:
they should get back on their own...........and those morons sunbaking half naked on the beaches over there should get their asses back home coz theres ppl around them dying and thyre fuking sick in the head if theyre determined to carry on with their holidays like nothing happened..........thats just cold and selfish.....
I agree so much. People are acting like there's been a terrorist attack... and that it's good to defy them and keep holidaying... There's been a fukn natural disaster that's killed thousands.... they're sick.

K

katie_tully

How can you holiday somewhere, when there are bodies piling up and decomposing...

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
Generator said:
Bloody hell, for some people the only way to deal with an event such as the tsunami is to ignore it, and for some they may just want to be happy in that they survived. We all know that thousands of people died (an understatement), but just because they (the tourists) may be sitting on a beach in the area does not mean that they are 'cold and selfish'. I'm not going to dispute that they may well be living in ignorance (as all westerners are, arguably), but I wouldn't be so quick to criticise their actions without knowing their thoughts.

ive noticed u just like to argue with me for the sake of arguing...yes they r fuking selfish and cold....theyre thoughts r.................."fuk the dead im here on my holiday and nothings gonna spoil that for me.....not evn 150 000 dead ppl".....i wonder if they realise they r at risk of catching the diseases that r sure to spread.....evn channels 7 and 9 were dissing these tourists for acting like dickheads.....

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
joujou_84 said:
ive noticed u just like to argue with me for the sake of arguing
He probably argues with you because you're always wrong.

yes they r fuking selfish and cold
So you would prefer that they hole up in the skeletal remains of their hotel blubbering (if there is anything left of their hotel that is) until they are evacuated.

theyre thoughts r.................."fuk the dead im here on my holiday and nothings gonna spoil that for me.....not evn 150 000 dead ppl"
Life goes on idiot, and if I payed a few thousand dollars for a beach holiday I'd sure as hell go to the beach before I'm loaded into a Hercules and evacuated.

.....i wonder if they realise they r at risk of catching the diseases that r sure to spread.....
Actually, tourists don't spread cholera, polluted water does.

evn channels 7 and 9 were dissing these tourists for acting like dickheads.....
OMG CHANNEL 7 AND 9, THOSE TWO CHANNELS ARE LIKE THE AUTHORITY ON LIFE! btw, channel 7 and 9 are capitalising upon human suffering, what's worse do you think? Catching a few rays or making money off over 150,000 dead people?

K

katie_tully

Errm... that said... Where exactly are they beaching themselves? It just dawned on me that they're probably holidaying in places less affected. I don't think they're any more "selfish" than those of us sitting at home not cleaning up bloated corpses, or Australians laying on a beach in Bondi or something...

It really isn't as though there was a terrorist attack, the world shouldn't stop for natural disasters, especially considering that they're inevitable.

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
neo_o said:
Life goes on idiot, and if I payed a few thousand dollars for a beach holiday I'd sure as hell go to the beach before I'm loaded into a Hercules and evacuated.

Actually, tourists don't spread cholera, polluted water does.
well its pretty simple.................if ur a tourist in that area surounded by dead ppl and all u can think abt is the money u spent on ur holiday...then ur just fucked...
and btw u moron........i didnt say tourists spread diseases........i said they r at risk of catching diseases that spread due to the tsunami........so dont just read the way u wanna read u fuckwit........

Last edited:

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
katie_tully said:
Where exactly are they beaching themselves?
a few beaches away
i really dont see why you would want to go on a holiday or how you could stand the sights around you after such a horrific disaster. that being said, economically, they're prolly investing in an industry which sustains most of the jobs in that area
still, how they could do it is beyond me. i think its just disgusting.

K

katie_tully

Personally I couldn't do it either.
I saw a photo of one of the beaches, it is completely littered with dead bodies. It has been 7 days now, they bodies would be decomposing quite nicely in the humidity. I'm amazed the stench of dead hasn't sent them away yet, not to mention the diseases that are going to come about due to dead bodies, lack of water, lack of sanitation, lack of food. More and more people are going to end up dying.
They just need to bulldoze all the bodies into a big hole. Stuff trying to identify them all, Im pretty sure that if you havent found your rellos/friends yet, you're not going to.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I think the entire countries affected are generally in mourning, i don't exactly feel it's the right time to be holidaying there just yet, i'd personally come right back home & next time think about holiday insurance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)