Virginity (1 Viewer)

F

Flugzeug

Whats your view on virginity. Is it important/not important. Why?

chelzmalee

death by pastry
HSC
I waited for the right person. Basically untill it felt 'right'. But I don't have anything against anyone who wants to wait till marriage or whatever, it's personal choice.

davin

HSC
N/A
the poll choices are fundamentally flawed.....you're asking what your view of it is, but the choices are what did you do...they're not the same thing.
especially for those that either lost their virginity and have changed their minds on the importance of it, or those that waited who they felt was the right person and reached that point by now

mils_e

HSC
waiting till marriage cause i dont want to have sex with my wife after she has had sex with 3 other guys so why would she want to have sex with me after i have had with other girls. not saying that i have anything against people that arent virgins now. ur choice and i have nothing against it, this is just my choice.

bye

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Its nothing special to me.
My first time was fine and I wouldnt change it.

Cykologi_gal

Psyche...
HSC
LOL it's a humorous "cartoon" with a not so respectable question. Anyway...I'm waiting for marriage and it also depends on how you define virginity - I've done all the "bases" except for "home", which I'll leave to my husband to take. Saving yourself until marriage is a sign of your self-respect and respect for whoever you marry. I would like my husband to be a virgin too. Most people today don't have a solid or correct view on religions...which is a shame, as they really help to answer your questions. I'm a buddhist myself and there's no doubt in Buddhism that one should save themselves until marriage.

Last edited:

arrested development
HSC
I used to be like "OMG wait till marriage!"... but then I realised how stupid that was since I never want to get married.

Then I was like "OMG wait till you're 18!"

Now I don't care.

afro-girl

HSC
i think its pretty overrated.. like who cares?? seriously its not like a matter of life or death or anything.

Carnivour

HSC
Frankly, not enough people are having enough sex. One of the few pleasures in life you don't have to pay for. Or fuck it, just go to Kings Cross.

But seriously. People take their virginity way too seriously. I say to all the holier-than-thou idiots out there: virginity=overrated.
In the end, you will regret the things you didn't do than the things you did.

_dhj_

-_-
HSC
Carnivour said:
Frankly, not enough people are having enough sex. One of the few pleasures in life you don't have to pay for. Or fuck it, just go to Kings Cross.

But seriously. People take their virginity way too seriously. I say to all the holier-than-thou idiots out there: virginity=overrated.
you're just saying that cos u don't have it anymore kekekekekeke...

let's secks.

HSC
Nolanistic said:
"God so loved the world, that he gave his His only begotten Son"
As an example to parents everywhere and to save the world (from himself), God had his own son tortured and killed.
Yeah thats exciting but whats your point?

Having sex is personal decision between two people, thats it. If you want to you want to if you dont you dont, who cares why, its not the point.

Good night

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
the poll has been deleted since it didn't really make sense - if the thread starter would like to know how many people here have lost their virginity, please refer to other existing threads on the topic :)

davin

HSC
N/A
Carnivour said:

i'd disagree with trying to make statements about everyone's views on it.... people feel differently about it

katy-g

HSC
Carnivour said:
Hah! That was funny! :D Many Lols.

I always thought i would wait to find 'the right one'... and when i thought i did, he really wasnt... but to this day i dont regret doing it with 'the not-so-right-one'

How wants their virginity back? It was bad enough the first time.

As we all learnt from Charlottes experience in Sex and the City, waiting to sleep with someone until after your married can end in disaster... I couldnt be married to a person who is a bad lay, who is impetient or i wouldnt want to be under prepared for my life time as a wife... and being unexperienced in sex. I dont think i want my husband to have an excuse to have to look else where for his jollies...

Plus, sex is far too much fun. I wish i'd started earlier...

So in short, virginity is overrated.

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
if you love them how can they provide you bad sex? if it hurts or there aint pleasure whatever, wouldn't you just dicuss it with your husband and sort it out, after all he's supposed to be the closest person/apart from family that you can talk to. for the topic, i am waiting till i am married, why, well it will be more romantic and special and secure. as somebody said before too, my fiance/bf is virgin, and i prefer it that way, cos i'd feel wierd if he had slept with other girl/s before i and if it was more than one, i'd even question if he really loved me or not. lol.anyway i have friends that are unvirgin, i don't care, everyones own life, but no virginity losing time for me anytime yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)