Visions (1 Viewer)

goosiegoo

HSC
Is there anyone out there doing Visions for Design this year?

I'm doing it for Promotion and Program. I'm not to crazy about the play itself, but i got some strong images from it so i decided to do it... because that's all i really need.

There really isn't that much information out there about Visions, so i thought if there was anyone doing it we could discuss the play here, to possibly share some insights on the play. Haha. Does anyone have any useful links on visions? Or are there still none around?

bloomers

HSC
hey!

im doing visions for costume design and recently ive really regretted my decision on choosing it. how WACKY is it? theres so many different elements and such..

but yeah
i cant go back on it now. so im bearing with it, trying to make it the best that i possibly can.

i dont have like any information on it. the only things i really know are that its based kindof on true events. look up lopez and the war on the triple alliance.
but yeah
sorry i cant be of more help!

goosiegoo

HSC
No that's fine. Hehe. Yeah, it is sort of wacky... very dark in a way too.

There's someone in my class doing costume design for visions, but i don't think she's really looking into it much. :p

I've found some stuff on Louis Nowra, but that's because he did Cosi and it's famous... so that'll be good for my program... and i think my drama teacher has a book on Madam Lynch, so maybe i should read that. Hehe :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)