Visit www.harunyahya.com!!! (1 Viewer)

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
this is a website that looks at science from a scinetific and religious perspective, in it u will also find books, articles and much more on the topics of conflict between religions and how it can be stopped, u will also find some excellent scientific resources... by the way i used info from this website for my 2 units advanced english assessment in order to explain what the journey of the imagination was.. Its realy interesting, hope u enjoy, and send feedbak about the website.... Hope u enjoy

Kulazzi

HSC
physician, I appreciate you posting up this website however it does not belong in the language part of the forum. Probably moreso towards religion studies or non-school :)

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
Kulazzi said:
physician, I appreciate you posting up this website however it does not belong in the language part of the forum. Probably moreso towards religion studies or non-school :)
yeh i know lol, i realised after i posted the new thread

mz_purfect

Pedantic Perfectionist
A paradoxical world where innocents suffer n crims
HSC
yeh physician i've visited this site, n i agree wif u. It is an incredibly awsome site with great references n insights....i was pretty impressed....n de amazing thing is it is ideal to use as a related text for area of study 'journey', advanced enlgish module 'powerplay' and others... and studies of religion etc... :)

adonis1

Ado
HSC
N/A
wtf..man dont post sh*t like that, u shouldnt post political or religious stuff on bos forums man, its just not on..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)