Visiting school after the H.S.C (1 Viewer)

auraflux7

HSC
Basically do any of you get to an extent viewed differently when you go back to school to return books, see friends/teachers, pay for formal etc. A lot of people have told me when they go back to school to do some of these things they get viewed as outcasts lol, i know it sounds silly because they attended the school for so long, but it's happened to a lot of people including me.
By the way its MAINLY BY STUDENTS not teachers.
Anybody else experienced something similar?

*Baby-K*

HSC
Haha yes, but I think it's more a jealousy thing at my school. For example when we come in to get the sign-out sheet signed by the teachers, many students will come looking ready to go to the beach afterwards (Bikini underneath their top, shorts etc), so all the other years stuck in classrooms start bitching about it :rolleyes: It's an on-going tradition lol. Unfortunately I have an exam on Wed and don't really want to 'parade around the school' just have it signed and leave.

HSC
We padlocked the school gates; the school had a habit of locking the gates during school hours, so we thought it'd be good to show them what it's like.

jasonml

jay son em el
HSC
We are pretty much having a muck-up day sequel sign-out-day. we're going to RUN A MUCK! lol.

Chinmoku03

Ippen, Shin de Miru?
HSC
I haven't gone back to my school since my last HSC exam. I'm planning to go back sometime soon, now that holis have started for me. I wonder if the deputy will kick me out for having a ponytail... XD

sherylbobbins

HSC
Pfft. My school won't let me in so they can get fucked if they think that I'm going to return my many borrowed textbooks.

chewy123

OAM, FAICD, FAAS, MBBS
HSC
sherylbobbins said:
Pfft. My school won't let me in so they can get fucked if they think that I'm going to return my many borrowed textbooks.
lol why wouldn't they let you in?

Smeegen999

HSC
My friend and I returned our textbooks today and pretty much everyone at the school was staring at us, we were like wtf??

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
ive visited a handful of times to speak to the 09ers about courses
we get treated like royalty at mine, haha
our principal is very big on us stopping in when ever we want/need to

bregitta

Red is for Rad
HSC
We had a one year reunion to force us into going back to school, and it was not what i expected. You tell everyone you'll catch up and remain friends, but when you return you realise who were your true friends and who you'd rather never see again. And how slutty the younger year levels look haha

studentcheese

HSC
How can you not visit your school? I still visit primary school :D

Last edited:

Aplus

HSC
N/A
How 'bout those people who visit the school like 50 years later. School pride.

danz90

HSC
Planning to sign out this friday...

I'll be happy and sad.. I had such good teachers, and there were a few real good ppl in my year..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)