Visual and Performing Arts Interview (1 Viewer)

whatsupdoctor

HSC
On the CSU website, it mentions that 2007 and 2008 applicants will be chosen on the basis of their UAI and should apply through UAC. I was just wondering what the chances would be if someone who graduated in 2005 or 2006 just applied through UAC and didn't go to an interview.

Annalisee

HSC
Well I'm applying for B Photog and he said the cutoff is 70 regardless of interview etc. But if you don't get the UAI for the particular course you can get in based on interview/portfolio/audition

whatsupdoctor

HSC
Do you think that UAI of 70 just applies for '07 and '08 HSC students, though? On the website it says that '07 and '08 students only need to apply through UAC, meaning the decision on whether they get in would be based purely on their UAI. For someone who graduated in 2006, do I absolutely need to attend an interview, or will leaving it as top preference on my UAC application suffice?

HSC
I studied at IT at UTS for two years, before applying through UAC to get into Television Production at CSU, no interview, no UAI, nothing.

Two years after that, haven't looked back since :)

Annalise is also correct.

Matt Samson

HSC
I always find it interesting that there are quite a few communication students that leave UTS and come to CSU.

However, the opposite doesn't seem to happen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)