Visual Arts Students (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
Are there any year 11 Art students around here? I have only bumped into about 2 or 3 around the place..... and I'm beginning to think that maybe they just don't exist!

If you are one, come and drop by the Visual Arts Forum - it's our turn to take over soon.

Also, did any of you get into the National Art School Extension? I was accepted into Painting :D

Last edited:

syper

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
HSC
Hey,
I do visual arts, and theres a class of about 13 in my grade :)
Out of those 13, 6 of us got accepted into the National Art School! Me being one of them :D I'll also be doing painting, so I guess I will see you there.

[edit] I checked out your gallery on DeviantArt, I really like your photographs, they're so interesting!

Last edited:

HinikuTheNinja

one helluva naughty ninja
HSC
Yeah, I do VA too, I think there's around 16 in my class (and I'm hoping for half of them to drop... haha!)

I think only a few girls went for the extension thing, but I don't know how many got in. I know my friend Kristy did, though. She's doing painting too. ^_^

HSC
N/A
syper said:
Hey,
I do visual arts, and theres a class of about 13 in my grade :)
Out of those 13, 6 of us got accepted into the National Art School! Me being one of them :D I'll also be doing painting, so I guess I will see you there.

[edit] I checked out your gallery on DeviantArt, I really like your photographs, they're so interesting!
6? Far out - I'm the only one from my school !

HSC
N/A
HinikuTheNinja said:
Yeah, I do VA too, I think there's around 16 in my class (and I'm hoping for half of them to drop... haha!)

I think only a few girls went for the extension thing, but I don't know how many got in. I know my friend Kristy did, though. She's doing painting too. ^_^
Haha, I hope half of my class drop it too! Actually, more like all of them except maybe 2 or 3!

Congratulations to your friend on getting in - I guess I'll see her there! :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)