Viva Las Vegas??? (1 Viewer)

Nanasaurus

HSC
Hola amigos, just wondering if anyone else has done their viva voce yet... and if so, how'd you go? i got 40/50- wondering if that's as good as the teachers said it was. they said they hadn't marked an extension student that high, but I'm wondering how it compares to other areas.

LordPc

HSC
comparing marks for your viva voce across different schools is pointless.

a 40/50 at your school may end up being a 45/50 for the final HSC mark.
but at another school 40/50 may end up being 30/50.

comparing marks is an exercise is frivolity

Nanasaurus

HSC
comparing marks for your viva voce across different schools is pointless.

a 40/50 at your school may end up being a 45/50 for the final HSC mark.
but at another school 40/50 may end up being 30/50.

comparing marks is an exercise is frivolity
...well if it varies across schools, isn't that actually worth comparing, then?
Terribly sorry for asking what seems to be an awfully stupid question. Frivolities make the world, spin, anyway.

beve

Jesus
HSC
...well if it varies across schools, isn't that actually worth comparing, then?
Terribly sorry for asking what seems to be an awfully stupid question. Frivolities make the world, spin, anyway.
i came into this thread hoping for some enlightening reflection on the state of gambling in society, or something...

um, i haven't done it. but it's ultimately going to be up to you what you get / how you get it because EX2 is all about you, since we're all going to be studying vastly different topics its hard to say even then how well someone is going to do in the subject. and thats without taking into account different teachers are doing all this...

can someone please build me a time machine, so i can skip forward until after the HSC? i'd like to breathe, please

itadakimus

procrastinator
HSC
can someone please build me a time machine, so i can skip forward until after the HSC? i'd like to breathe, please
Hear hear!
Every day is like a new anxiety attack :(
Viva voce tomorrow... freaking out! I hate public speaking... >< Can't wait for it to be over

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)