Viva Voce tomorrow arvo. Scared as hell. Any tips? (1 Viewer)

hopscotchiscool

HSC
Okay, Viva Voce tomorrow....*hyperventilates* I'm freaking out. :eek:I am not looking forward to it at all. I have a list of questions in preparation that may be asked and got my answers in my head. I have them written down as well. The thing is, I'm really not good with these verbal communication tasks. Speeches are bad enough but this thing is for about 20 minutes one on one with the teacher. I find it so confronting and it is usually my lack of enthusiasm and voice modulation that brings my marks down. I'm much better at the written assessments. I'm sure its going to be one of those things where I get all freaked and then realise afterwards that it really wasn't so bad. But, this is just the preliminary stage and I do want to do well. So, any suggestions on getting through it without dying would be great.:bomb:

alex.leon

not an ATARd
HSC
I had my Viva today as well, and i got all worked up about it..

It turned out to be a 15 minute conversation with my teacher about where i'm going with my MW, and yeah. He basically gave us the questions on the assessment sheet.

It was actually the easiest assessment i have ever done in my life. It didn't feel like an assessment. In fact, my teacher kept on like replying to what i was saying (lke giving his viewpoint, agreeing, disagreeing) it was so weird!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)