Viva Voce vs Report (1 Viewer)

666_blessings

Hi! I'm Alan...
HSC
I had to do my second viva voce last week and my report is due in this week. From what i can tell by the marking criteria, it's the same damn thing. I'm a bit confused as to what the purpose of this exercise is (besides a waste of time) and would be eternally grateful if somebody could shed some light on the issue.

black_man

Chuck lives here
HSC
I'm not entirely sure of how the whole process is marked, but it might assess your communicative ability both orally and in the written sense, so that might justify the report and the viva voce. also, the report i think is meant to be largely concerning research and it's impact on the major work, whereas the viva voce is more of a candid explanation of your major work as a whole

666_blessings

Hi! I'm Alan...
HSC
Thanks for clearing that up. I was told by my teachers that the viva voce was not going to assess our oral abilities. Since my viva was mostly based on research anyway, i think i'll just cut out a few bits,re-label sections and hand that in as my report. Getting so damn lazy ><

black_man

Chuck lives here
HSC
make sure you check their marking criteria though, i know it does vay from school to school, and it's really worth getting it done right when it's as relatively easy as writing a report

HSC
My general understanding tells me that the report was all about the scope and depth research you engaged in, how it affected your MW and how you used your journal.

PM me if you would like a copy of my report, it's not perfect, but I got 18/20 for it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)