Viva Voce? (1 Viewer)

Skitten

HSC
hey

For the proposal, my teacher is making our class not only hand it in but we also have to go a full 3 - 5 minute oral presentation....does everyone have to do this???

If so, what are they expecting from you because our teacher is being just a tad ambiguous about the whole thing?

HinikuTheNinja

one helluva naughty ninja
HSC
The oral presentation is the second assessment task. It's usually a viva/interview sort of thing. Well, that's how my teacher is doing it, a ten minute interview and all.

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
Skitten said:
hey

For the proposal, my teacher is making our class not only hand it in but we also have to go a full 3 - 5 minute oral presentation....does everyone have to do this???

If so, what are they expecting from you because our teacher is being just a tad ambiguous about the whole thing?

yeah we have a 'viva voche' basically i think it entails a more detailed and personal response as outlined in your proposal - of course you'd be expected that you'd have done alot more work - plot development etc...yadda yadda

i think thats it anyway...too tired...sleepy..

HinikuTheNinja

one helluva naughty ninja
HSC
luscious-llama said:
yeah we have a 'viva voche' basically i think it entails a more detailed and personal response as outlined in your proposal - of course you'd be expected that you'd have done alot more work - plot development etc...yadda yadda

i think thats it anyway...too tired...sleepy..

The viva voce is basically an interview/oral presentation, usually one-on-one. The teacher asks you questions, you answer, and so on. ^_^

Hermzie

rarrrrrrrrr
HSC
My proposal is due next Tuesday - not oral presentation required to go with it though.

For our viva voces, instead of doing a one on one with the teacher, we speak with a panel: The head teacher, this teacher who has had lots of experience with ext 2, and the deputy principal who has his PhD in English. Talk about intimidation :\

ScottyG

Victory is mine.
HSC
Yeah we get a panel too, our english extension teacher is the nicest lady you could meet, but the head of the english faculty is an angry, angry person.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)