Voldemort vs. Darth Vader, who would win? (1 Viewer)

d1ngo

Enjoying a Moosey Fate...
HSC
NERD ALERT!

who cares? they're both fictional characters!

it's like asking who would win out of superman and wolverine...

even though i'd still say vader...

who the fuck is voldermort?
(i swear to god, if someone tells me it's a harry potter thing, i'll hunt you all down...)

seriously...

TheVoodooChild

HSC
Mmmm.... although phenominally stupid, I think Voldemort would win, just 'cos he's got the whole magic thing happening. Although his love for the last-line-you'll-ever-hear routine may mean that Vadar would triumph in the end.

Tricky.....

nandayo

ismist
HSC
First of all, I shouldn't even be writing this crap. As someone mentioned before, it's breaking so many rules to compare characters from two different fictitious universes. But the premise of a Voldemort vs. Vader showdown, a la World Cup, is just too awesome.

Let's not forget that Vader always loved Padme, and lost her, so now he's all pussywhipped and thus has less evil points. Voldy on the other hand, never depended on anyone, and the only reason he can't kill the stupid Potter kid is because his mothers burning carcass created some weird plasma that caused his magic to loose its mojo. But anyone and everyone else he's wanted to kill - he has.

Everyone's forgetting that Vader used to be Anakin, a Jedi, majorly nice guy. There's still a bit of that in him, with his love for Luke and hate for the Emperor etc. etc. Voldy on the other hand is one twisted sociopath, anyone who has read the series'll remember the scene where Dumbledore goes to the orphanage where Voldy stayed as a kid, and how he saw Voldy take pleasure in taunting and torturing other little kids.

Voldemort would win, because he's always willing to do anything to come out victorious. Even if that means cutting his soul into bite size nibbly bits.

Astral

HSC

Enough said, the force can be used faster then magic in HP and without any thought. Plus it can kill 12 year olds unlike magic which only scar's there forehead.

If you need more reasons how about the fact Voldy has a few minions and Vader has a imperial army that span's through the entire universe?

Voldy basically killed a few people and then died to a little defenceless kid who's mommy loves him. Vader cut his own son's arm off and commited suicide...now thats love.

I will give Voldy 1 thing tho, he can talk to snakes and that will help him out after Vader turns him into a invertebrate.

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
reasons why vader would win:
*guided saber throw + guided force choke = pwned!
*vader has slight precognition. (insta one hit kill attacks + precognition = dont even think about it voldemort!)
*vader can force choke people without physically being near them (choked one of his generals via TV)
*force choke = no verbal spells
*vader can deflect/absorb any physical spells with his light saber while voldemort, as far as i am aware, cannot
*vader is protected by the love of his mother+padme
*vader commands the uber Death Star
*vader in his "pre-machine" years would have made the perfect assassin with instant reflexes, a one hit kill weapon, force sense and being pretty agile and dexterous overall while voldemort was more of a walking noob cannon.

onomatopoeia

HSC
TerrbleSpellor said:
Voldemort; vader has had his arm amputated, has died and has been burnt on a pile of wood.

Voldemort has just disappeared.
This is so true!!! Therefore, I will have to use my powers of deduction to also say that Voldemort would win - even though he has failed in his attampts to kill a teenage boy on numerous occasions.

As Dumbledore says "Nothing can bring back the dead, Harry" - therefore there is no contest!

Pilgrim

HSC
are you kidding me. voldemort would win he tried to kill a fucking baby. enough said.

Valo

HSC
"As Dumbledore says "Nothing can bring back the dead, Harry" - therefore there is no contest!"

whoever said this is a moron

The emperor dies, and in time comes back to life. his soul is connected to the force. jedi can do that. vader could do this in time. channel his soul into another powerful entity. and in SW:A new hope, obi wan "if you strike me down i will become more powerful than you could ever imagine." voldemort gets owned almost every book.

Vader would definately win. He can absord laser with his had. Force push. Force choke. Force Pull. Force Destroy (when he finds out Padme is dead in the 3rd one and goes crazy and the droids all blow up). Mind Control. he has infinite Imperial Forces. Ahh and he is a Sith. That definately counts for more than being a wizard. plus spells can be said wrong and the people trying to say them get fucked up. you cant go wrong with the force.

sladehk

le random
HSC
vader has a cool helmet so he wins =D

Nick_R

Master of my Domain
HSC
Vader could have easily used the force to crush Voldemort's wand...

however we all must remember that Darth Vader died in the 80s and Voldemort is still alive, so technically they can't verse each other lolz

gerg tenrab 07

Tip the Scales
HSC
forget the ligber, vader would just lighting voldemort and he's won

anyway, i think killing a whole bunch of jedi would be harder than killing a 12-yo kid

therefore Vader wins hands down

thelovecatsx

HSC
Voldemort because unless Darth Vader destroys his horcruxes, he's immortal.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Vader... and I find your lack of faith... disturbing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)