Volunteer work (1 Viewer)

theone123

blue essence
HSC
Does anyone know anyone good volunteer programs where you really learn off it, and can contribute to your course, also that you can get a lot of credit by doing it.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Originally posted by spin spin sugar
what's your course?
spinny spin spin!
its in his sig... that kid is one big talent... look at all the colleges his at... all in different parts of the world...

Icecat

Well I host a radio show on a community radio station at Katoomba. It can assist with things like communcations and journalism degrees.

capsicum

HSC
theone123 said:
Does anyone know anyone good volunteer programs where you really learn off it, and can contribute to your course, also that you can get a lot of credit by doing it.
well, try daffodil day? that's coming up soon and my friend gathered a group of us to do the whoel fundraising thing.
also, national tree day is coming up REAL soon! keep a lookout for that!

hyperbole

i LURRVE to exaggerate.
HSC
capsicum said:
well, try daffodil day? that's coming up soon and my friend gathered a group of us to do the whoel fundraising thing.
also, national tree day is coming up REAL soon! keep a lookout for that!
Yep. Volunteer for charity. Theres Daffodil Day, Clean Up Australia Day, National Tree Day, Starlight Childrens Foundation. You basically volunteer to sell flowers, pins, pens etc.
Just go to there website and they will send you information when the day approaches

G

Gavvvvvin

hyperbole said:
Yep. Volunteer for charity. Theres Daffodil Day, Clean Up Australia Day, National Tree Day, Starlight Childrens Foundation. You basically volunteer to sell flowers, pins, pens etc.
Just go to there website and they will send you information when the day approaches
Are any of these days coming up? I might do some volunteering of my own :cool:

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
jeans for genes day is coming up and so is daffodil day plus plant a tree.

capsicum

HSC
dark`secrets said:
jeans for genes day is coming up and so is daffodil day plus plant a tree.
oh! jeans for genes day? can we volunteer to sell badges and stuff? or are they onyl sold thru supermarkets and department stores? i'm doing daffodil day. friend sent the forms off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)