Voracity Patch (1 Viewer)

still ill

Anyone like Voracity Patch?
kinda obscure band from Finland, but they rock out in that neo-glam/folk way.
Been listening to their album 'Crag Disputer' alot
their kilkenny cats but top brass on the inside

thought's on their songs? any fans?

cheers

still ill

tumbler hands is a nice 'go into 18 year coma' type album
and ns under-shark is quite a saga hey, you feel so drained at the end
that tour is going to go off, 'region spoilsport' is going to be totally amazing in that dome, they're going to rock up the place real horrorshow

still ill

is it true MiniMoni are touring with them??
that would be cool, japanese pomo rock *sigh*

still ill

yeah hey
a duet of Bolt-Hole would be especially wonderful, Mariko Wantanabe with Olavi Jrvinen would be a unbelievable

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
oh sick, voracity patch!
i really like how they utilise the sheepskin cover of the drum cymbols, that ambient sound the produce is awesome

guy

HSC
ahhh but they have to use imitation sheepskin beacuse of RSPC. the RSPC in finland are like the fucking FBI, license to kill and shit. apparently. but yeah your right about the ambient feel texture, especially when they played with the symphony orchestra like metallica, which is probably the best double cd i own (Live at the indelburner), had to get it imported to japan from finland, then imported from japan to here because its so fucking heavy (figuratively)

guy

HSC
ohhhhh i wish someone was online to talk about the patch with me
i heard they are releasing a dvd that is infact a cabbage
some sort of statement on society

still ill

the DVD cabbage is such an innovation
i think they're protesting against the Lapps feeding it to their raindeer? maybe something to do with the war...
i hear the extras include an interview done after their infamous Dublin gig, when Olavi had just thrown that giant ceramic goat they put on stage into the audience-truely wild stuff
the other extras have the rare clip to pent sinn and select footage of the brazil tour
im going to have to order it, anyone know how much 75 markka is in dollars?

still ill

holy shit!
i can't believe you found this! it's sooo amazing
yeah it was on the bside to well/undone
shit i'm going to hunt for some more live stuff

guy

HSC
oh that song is so cliche. thats like radioheads "creep" and red hot chili peppers "under the bridge". but some albums your fucking narc

guy

HSC
lol, one of there crazy marketing ploys: (they are sooo intouch with interglobal politics)

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
you guys are so fucking mainstream.. have any of you heard olavi's ambient side project, known as HAmburger FRequency? didn't think so.. check out the rhythm sticks piece 'mickjagger / beef'

still ill

someone too good for tofu eh?
we don't like your kind here etc
anyway, HAmburger FRequency was featured on ChappyJT radio the other night [www.thrillbox.com] he played the Di Reponsabilita set, it's champaigne stuff, he was coming live from the w.a.k. club in Prague.
anyone know if V.P. are going to the 'Oust the King of Denmark' concert? i hear they feel pretty strongly about it

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
did you guys here olavi's side project? he and the bassist from soft crotch (german industro-slam band) locked themselves in a cave in the tibetan highlands with a 1960's reverb amp and a two stringed guitar and just like, jammed for three days straight. the recording is a bit sketchy, but its just amazing

sooooo good

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by still ill
someone too good for tofu eh?
we don't like your kind here etc
anyway, HAmburger FRequency was featured on ChappyJT radio the other night [www.thrillbox.com] he played the Di Reponsabilita set, it's champaigne stuff, he was coming live from the w.a.k. club in Prague.
anyone know if V.P. are going to the 'Oust the King of Denmark' concert? i hear they feel pretty strongly about it
nah becuase supposedly their manager is like a descendant from the denmarkian king so they didnt want to get him cut. cos you have to admit, he's done great things for them since they left voltoblot records

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
haha spin spin, that wasnt olavi in hamburger frequency

it was jorveen heins from winshun el fjerd.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)