Voracity Patch (1 Viewer)

still ill

i thought that collaboration with soft crotch was a myth, and you have a copy of it???

Originally posted by um..
nah becuase supposedly their manager is like a descendant from the denmarkian king so they didnt want to get him cut. cos you have to admit, he's done great things for them since they left voltoblot records
oh, i didn't realise their manager was from the danish aristocracy.
that voltoblot records scandal got a little out of hand, what with the mailing dead birds to people and such, olavi really went off the deep end

saladsurgery

kicking the cack
HSC
oh mannn
i've walked into some whacked elitist indie music convention or something. that song i jsut downloaded, it's whacked

like the dude dropped a bucket bong then sang it or something

guy

HSC
i dunno if that mp3 was the best song for you to hear first... sorta like trying to get someone into radiohead by playing them "treefingers"

Andronicarse

The Mothership Connection
HSC
Man, that song was shit hot. Now I know what you been talking about all this time Still Ill and Mcdickpants (the bastards won't lend me their albums, costing like $70 to import, you can't put a price on friendship dammit!). Hail to the Patch.

still ill

why should i lend you anything andronicarse??
especially after that kylie incident, you know how much that cassette ment to me

still ill

call me a purist but i think they're getting a little further away from their simple kantele and metal drum roots.
or maybe this might be the patches Kid A?
anyway, i still await the album eagerly

[official news from V.P newsgroup: Olavi: I think this album is what rockets us to unbelievable stardom, we'll have whores, cocain and elephant parades everyday. god i can't wait to be rich.]
lol olavi you joker, you've still got it

Last edited:

guy

HSC
hey dicky can you post that song by vp that you where telling me about

S

staity

have they got any film clips, motherfucker? they cant claim to have any musical integrity until theyve actually got something they can even SHOW once they get time on the waves at 2am.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)