MissMel

HSC
Bah!
what is the fascination with bookie?

honestly...

Vote 1 Lanelle

Elyceemma

HSC
To be honest, I don't think ppl should vote for Bookie OR Lanelle. The fascination should be with.....

:)PRIESTY!!:)
http://blogs.boredofstudies.org/priest

So what are you waiting for?? Go read his blog! and..... VOTE for PRIEST

Last edited:

Riviet

HSC
N/A
luscious-llama said:
Woah, where'd this come from !?
Evidence of your developing popularity? :p This thread may have scored some extra votes in your favour. ;)

lala2

Banned
HSC
Anyway, when is the next elimination? You all make it sound like it's coming up soon! :eek: I just must say I don't like voting (so I don't), because usually there are two blogs competing for my 'vote' at any one time (not necessarily the same two though) and none would be the outright winner at that point. I only visit the blogs about every three weeks to a month, and probably even less now that uni's started, so it's really hard for me to get a clear favourite, and anyway, I would've based my vote on the complied entries I would catch up on since my last visit, so some entries a blogger might be feeling much more creative/sarcastic/humourous, whatever, so it's not fair for me to vote.

orange_blob

Caveman
HSC
No, no, don't worry about all that. Just vote for me.

I think the next elimination will be at the end of September, I'm not too sure on that though - they keep changing things.

lala2

Banned
HSC
I'll vote for you if you can beat all of the others' posts for at least a good three weeks to a month ;) And since this is Lanelle's thread, and someone has posted 'go priesty' and because I'm such a nice person :rolleyes: :rofl: the same challenge is extended to you all.

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
lala2 said:
I'll vote for you if you can beat all of the others' posts for at least a good three weeks to a month ;) And since this is Lanelle's thread, and someone has posted 'go priesty' and because I'm such a nice person :rolleyes: :rofl: the same challenge is extended to you all.
oh wow! .... hahaha, ur on! *grin*

MissMel

HSC
transcendent said:
I've only ever voted Lanelle and visited her blog but I'm rather bored lately.
i say...

it is alot more interesting then the others

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)