• I only do PHYSICS

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • I do both BIOLOGY and CHEMISTRY

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • I do both BIOLOGY and PHYSICS

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • I do both CHEMISTRY and PHYSICS

Votes: 6 10.5%
  • I do all! BIOLOGY and CHEMISTRY and PHYSICS!

Votes: 6 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally posted by Lazy
Lazy mentions in passing: "you know i do believe there is an ENTIRE thread dedicated to the simpsons and their amusing anicdotes (did i spell that right) maybe you should go for a gander and add your favourite quotes etc"

(hint hint hinty) ;) ;)
Hey, I never knew that!
Hint taken.. sheesh :rolleyes:

KingofthieF

hehe lol
wow haven't posted up a message for so so so long for me!! all these down times just isolated me~~ lol lazy... (what is the hint!?!? :confused: hehehe) anyway this thread looks to be a success so far, i think i put the closing date to 31st of some month dun no, forgot :p

GL all~~

Confuzzled?!

HSC
Originally posted by KingofthieF
hehe lol
wow haven't posted up a message for so so so long for me!! all these down times just isolated me~~ lol lazy... (what is the hint!?!? :confused: hehehe) anyway this thread looks to be a success so far, i think i put the closing date to 31st of some month dun no, forgot :p

GL all~~

the hint would be to go to the Simpsons Thread. lol.
mehh..bio exam = 31st.......:( :uhoh: :jaw:

Lobster

I cant believe that they only figured out recently how much we are expected to remember for each science subject. What makes it even more difficult to accept is that THEY'RE ONLY F!@CKING CHANGING IT FOR NEXT YEAR. Sure enough they've completely overlooked the problem here, if they were smart they would have kept it quiet until the HSC was over and THEN start looking at the changes to make. Its a huge boost of confidence to know that they've finally taken the initiative for FUTURE years when its our friggin problem.

sway

heh... i feel kinda happy, knowing that there's more than just me do all three sciences :p . I'm just wondering if u all heard about the board of studies cutting down each course by 15% ... and if all of you are missing heaps of pracs and research tasks from the syllabus

Duckman

well i do all science pretty much 8 units of it if u include ag, i do physics, ag, bio and chem so its all good theirs a fair amount of interlap so it makes learning easier

stuffed4exams

I do bio and chem. wish i did physics instead of chem tho (and i'm a girl incase you want to know)
at my skool only 2 ppl do all 3 sciences - 1 gal 1 guy.

i also dropped extension1 maths~ deffinitely the way to go!!:D

sway

heh... i dropped 3 unit maths as well ... but thats coz my teacher had trouble speaking english ... and i argued more than i listened...... yeah ..... i'm the only one at my school...... and i don't think sciences are gender specific?! coz i'm a girl ... or maybe we are just rebellious :D

Physics is easier than chem in my opinion.... yuo could have handled it

Lobster

hahaha this could trigger off a gender war
and i don't think sciences are gender specific?! coz i'm a girl ... or maybe we are just rebellious
I'm more than happy for the fairer sex to destroy their minds with science. I'm happier with creative arts and humanities anyway. Eventually gender roles will reciprocate and soon enough men will bear children. People will then start to complain that their husbands want the right to vote and then it will be maternity leave . . .

All girls are rebellious you heard it straight from a girl so it must be true.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)