W5C aka Pentagon (1 Viewer)

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
Does anyone else hate these tutorial rooms? The are so depressing :S not to mention stuffy in Summer ><

^___^
HSC
lcf said:
Does anyone else hate these tutorial rooms? The are so depressing :S not to mention stuffy in Summer ><
the one next to price theatre????

try doing an exam there man...

prusso

HSC
w5c upstairs is the worst tute rooms

and e7b.100 is the worst lecture theatre in the uni!!!

marchetta

shut up and do me
HSC
One of my classes had to change tutorial rooms cause the room we had in that block was too small. In one of the tute tooms they have a sink (have no idea why though) the block is also near the car park so it's a bit noisy and distracting... luckily i don't have any tutes in W5C this semester :)

Last edited:
X

xeuyrawp

Ugh, I did a 40 minute speech in one of the upstairs rooms. It was so unbelievably hot and disgusting.

I closed all the curtains at the beginning of my speech, only to have to open them half way through to let air in.

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
PwarYuex said:
Ugh, I did a 40 minute speech in one of the upstairs rooms. It was so unbelievably hot and disgusting.

I closed all the curtains at the beginning of my speech, only to have to open them half way through to let air in.
40 minute speech? yeeek.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
is that the building where if you go in on one side, you can't get to the other half of the building? i hate that building.

Good_riceZ

Go the Rabbitohs!
HSC
lol have two tutes in that building
theres a triangular room, and i sat at the back...then tutor said lets form a 'circle'. WTF. I was trapped at the back, with no air, no view of anything, no room to even get comfy and take a nap...

X

xeuyrawp

iambored said:
is that the building where if you go in on one side, you can't get to the other half of the building? i hate that building.
YES! Can someone please explain that to me? You accidentally go in the side that looks at the Psych/Anth building, walk up to second floor, and realise you're in the wrong half ('wing') of the building. Hello? Wing?! It's not a wing, the building's like 20m sq! So you walk back down, and realise that the room numbers are written on the door - but it's so confusing. It's like:

<- W5C202-3, 320, 321, 322
-> W5C200-1, 204, 205, 300-19

or something insane.

marchetta

shut up and do me
HSC
PwarYuex said:

Yeah, it is pretty hot in there. I remember one time we had turned the class fan on, but had to turn it off five mins later cause it was too noisy and was blowing all of our notes away. I really hate that building! :burn:

X

xeuyrawp

marchetta said:
Yeah, it is pretty hot in there. I remember one time we had turned the class fan on, but had to turn it off five mins later cause it was too noisy and was blowing all of our notes away. I really hate that building! :burn:
Yeah, it's hillariously depressing. The rooms that have no ceiling, or have walls that are falling in are the best.

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
my culture tute is in there - and it is in a converted tea room which is so small - awful for a learning environement :(

buddys

HSC
ive never had a class in W5C ... going by all your posts ... yay!!! :D

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
someone should fly a plane into the building...

*hopeful*

HSC
^seriously! and every other room/building that doesnt have air con

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
lcf said:
my culture tute is in there - and it is in a converted tea room which is so small - awful for a learning environement :(
is that the one at the front? it has a lot of windows at the front which makes it ok (but maybe distracting for a class)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)