Wag The Dog Related Texts? (1 Viewer)

jamesischool

Forum Lurker
HSC
Uni Grad
This module is very confusing to me, i don't really understand how to link my core text to a related text. if anyone had some examples of a related text for Wag the Dog and how they would be linked that would be great :/ thanks

jamesischool

Forum Lurker
HSC
Uni Grad
bump - lol. is it seriously just my class in the entire state who does wag the dog? :x

jamesischool

Forum Lurker
HSC
Uni Grad
do you mean the 'political humour competition 2002 collection' with 'children overboard' the cartoon with john howard in it? if i did use a cartoon would a single one be considered a related text or would i have to use more than 1?

hannah_2121

HSC
I seriously need to find some related texts too seeing as though trials are next week ahaha.... fairly sure its only your class and mine doing wag the dog :/

jamesischool

Forum Lurker
HSC
Uni Grad
I seriously need to find some related texts too seeing as though trials are next week ahaha.... fairly sure its only your class and mine doing wag the dog :/
i know! i'm thinking of doing one of president bush's speeches on the war in iraq as a related text. since the perspective of bush and his administration conflicts with others etc... and its politically related. i have an assessment on wag the dog tomorrow but it doesnt need an admat :D

dusty17

HSC
I am also studying the module and am finding it to be of an advanced level of difficulty as there are restrited resources.
You are not alone. . .
Pl3zzzzzz d3@rr...............................h3Lp1nG m3 plZZzzzz................................................

jamesischool

Forum Lurker
HSC
Uni Grad
what i did for my additional materials are:
president bush's speech at fort bragg
Insight: Banning the Burqa (current affairs program)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)