Wagga Acccomodation (1 Viewer)

ZZZZZZ

HSC
I got an offer for medical science, and i'm thinking of bringing my car with me, is that ok or is it going to be a problem. I'll be residing at one of the self catered cottages, do we get parking?

aurora_05

HSC
You don't get allocated a car space but there are 2 reasonably sized carparks running up each side of the cottages area that everyone in cottages and St. Martins shares. You can usually get a space pretty easily but if you get stuck (doesn't happen all that often) you can always go and park in the carparks outside Butler or Stewards or Doman. The one near Doman almost always has spaces, you just have to be prepared for a bit of a walk back to cottages.

crazybrad

Pharmer
HSC
yerh depending on where u are in self catered it can be diff to get a park at times, but there are heaps of spaces further away

ZZZZZZ

HSC
crazybrad said:
yerh depending on where u are in self catered it can be diff to get a park at times, but there are heaps of spaces further away
I see you.re in 4th or 3rd? year pharmacy. I'll be doing medical science but i really wanted to do pharmacy. i'm hoping to trasnfer to pharmacy, how hard is it for someone to get into the course this way?

lachlan43

I transferred from Primary Education to I.T. and I'd only done one semester. If you do well in your original course (I got credits in all my subjects), it should be pretty easy.

Also, do you get a fridge in your room in catered accommodation?

crazybrad

Pharmer
HSC
transfer into pharm is hard after one year need at least d's. and no, no fridge in catered, byo.

lachlan43

Hmmm, well I guess it's off to...some place...that sells...fridges then. :D

crazybrad

Pharmer
HSC
you dont need a fridge, i never had one till i went self catered, you just bludge off ppl who were stupid enough to outlay the cash

blerkles

HSC
N/A
Bring your car - Wagga campus is a 10-15 min drive from the shopping centre (and you can't easily walk because the road out has one of those pedestrian-free bridges). So if you are buying meat - you either have to scam a lift from someone, or have it go off by the time you wait for the bus to do the circle via South Campus (of Wagga Campus). Bringing a car = other ppl scam lifts off you, good way to make friends, superficial as they may be.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)