Alcoholic
HSC
I've been wondering what "friends" means since I came to australia.. [/QUOTE]
u don't have friends??!?

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Originally posted by vebbles
But in uni...you'll be DOING THE SUBJECTS YOU WANT TO BE DOING...much more interesting than the mundane secondary school....snore!

You really don't have a realistic view of uni at the moment... 700 people in the first lecture to collect materials and course information.... 8 weeks in and there's about 50 people who still turn up with 40 of them being international students... or so I'm told, because I haven't exactly been turning up either.:D

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
i dont go to skool a lot simply because i get more out of it at home, i don't truant..i just get permission from my parents and they will drop meeh off at the library in the morning and pick meeh up during night time...i get more done that way.

raiks.....i know so mani pplz do that..but still......i luv the uni atmmosphere (i go there eveyr monday arvo and sunday) and my goal is to go to every lecture and sit at the front row.....a nerd wannabe i am..:p

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
depends the kind of person you are. School is kinda wasting ATM, not much done in classes.. ect. But then, it is almost over. might as well hang round for the 2 weeks :p

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Originally posted by vebbles
But in uni...you'll be DOING THE SUBJECTS YOU WANT TO BE DOING...much more interesting than the mundane secondary school....snore!
You fool. Don't you remember back in year 10 when YOU CHOSE the subjects you're doing now? These are supposed to be things you enjoy as well!

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Lexicographer
You fool. Don't you remember back in year 10 when YOU CHOSE the subjects you're doing now? These are supposed to be things you enjoy as well!
Except English :(

Leanne

HSC
well practically everyone at my school are still turning up..except those few who have barely turned up all year......grrr..i hate it when their the smart ppl and they still do heaps well!!!!

HSC
hmmm we usually jig...like play basketball in the school gym instead of turning up to class

Mazey

Arrgh dude in some classes we haven't even finished the syllabus AARGH! :( So yes i'm coming to school, though i admit its tempting to just not turn up!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Mazey
Arrgh dude in some classes we haven't even finished the syllabus AARGH! :( So yes i'm coming to school, though i admit its tempting to just not turn up!
yeah i wish we had, make it a lot easier

Mazey

hey me neither! :p I *hate* getting in trouble aargh i have a complete phobia about it!! I don't turn up late for assemblies, year meetings, ANYTHING or leave during free periods!!

I wonder if its psychological?

Mazey

Aw im not scared ppl will think badly from me i just hate getting yelled at!!

Leanne

HSC
Originally posted by Leanne
well practically everyone at my school are still turning up..except those few who have barely turned up all year......grrr..i hate it when their the smart ppl and they still do heaps well!!!!
yes thats right spin spin sugar..I'm talking about YOU!!!!!!

lol :)

Hey! its all over now!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)