Walking out of the exam? (1 Viewer)

apollo1

Banned
HSC
well my last exam is chem on the 2nd and right now i cbf studying for it so im going to do wat i can and just going to try and leave early. I just want to know what are the rules for this. how long do we have to wait before we can leave?

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
After first hour and before last 15 minutes. It's pretty stupid to leave early, check and re-check.

RandoM_TerroR

あなたの背中に!
HSC
Yeh, why the fuck would you leave early anyway? too cocky or whut?

apollo1

Banned
HSC
i still havent even learnt my option topic for chem and dont plan to so im going to just leave early to freedom from this stupid hsc.

Isho

Banned
HSC
N/A
Probably the same as the other person who made a similar topic. Both have 12 units, can afford to 'fuck' one up, even though idk why they'd want to as they might do worse in a different subject. So they both wanna leave early and not give a shit about it.... I think.

BOSBOY

HSC
N/A
And their crap exam mark becomes the assessment for the lowest ranked student. (Unless they are already a bottom feeder.)

rawrence

HSC
Physics is my worst ranked and 12th unit but I'm still giving it my..all..kinda, after chemistry DINNNARRGHH but other than that, just use the time, you've come so far!

Mjontrix

Premium Member
HSC
Unless it's IT VET, don't walk out early methinks.

HelenaJean

HSC
after the first hour (or half hour?) and not in the last 15 minutes. They should read out the rules for it before you start.
Half my class left early for all of last year's exams (studious little darlings they are). Use as much time as you need, don't hold yourself to walking out, do what you can and leave if you must.

2011_

HSC
Make sure you do more than just the MC - otherwise it will be considered as a non serious attempt.

apollo1

Banned
HSC
Make sure you do more than just the MC - otherwise it will be considered as a non serious attempt.
well chemistry is my 9th and 10th unit so im going to just do what i can but when im done i dont want to sit there for an hour while i could be in jb hi fi buying all my videogames for the break booyah.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
1.8 minutes per mark :) (based on an exam of 100 marks, with a 3 hour time limit).

Spend every minute (well maybe finish with 5-10 minutes to spare).

jamesfirst

HSC
Why would you want to leave ?????...

cmon it's your last exam. Finish it with success :)

HSC
Uni Grad
Also another reason - chemistry is your 10 units. you can't drop anything, and everything will count.

jordiviv

HSC
Dude if you walk out, why the hell have you been sitting in chemistry for 2 years then? what a waste, its 3 hours...just give it your best...you may regret walking out in a few years.

Awkward_Ninja

HSC
I haven't walked out of any exams yet, and don't plan to.

But i know some people who've left every exam early, and wrote hardly anything during that time.

vemanjj

HSC
Uni Grad
Lucky you don't go to my school. They don't allow people to leave early. They want people to do their absolute best. It's your HSC. Four months of doing whatever we want after this. If you don't try your best you'll regret it. It's tough on everyone. Believe me. I'm so worn out but I have to keep trying to know I truly deserve the break I'll get after this

FrasbR

HSC
I think everybody left our biology exam early today. Had time to check and re-check and there was still like an hour left :\

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)