Wall Of Fame Thread (1 Viewer)

Ingoesout

HSC
N/A
Yeah ok, What are your beauty loves?

Joico Shampoo + Conditioner - When my hair is being a bitch there is always some shampoo in the range that (usually) fixes it, they smell good, and don't leave a buildup.

Rimmel Bronzing Powder - Is cheap, is good.

St Ives Body Wash - I have hell sensitive skin and these smell great without aggrevating my skin.

thats all for now.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
V05 shampoo and conditioner, ESPECIALLY the moisture soak one. makes my hair so soft and shiny and nice.

also those V05 hot oil treatments. soo good. it's a bit messy and i find it kinda hard to wash out properly but the results are worth it.

dove green tea body wash - i forget exactly what its called, but it's really nice and soft and creamy.

HSC
N/A
De Lorenzo Prescriptives Moisture Balance Shampoo and Conditioner: for normal to dry hair. I adore it - keeps my hair soft, shiny, healthy :)

L'oreal Professional Shampoo and Conditioner: if my hair loves delorenzo, this just makes its heart stop. It's awfully expensive though :/

good quality makeup brushes: Once you leave those icky, free-with-purchase sponge-tipped applicators etc, you never go back! A quality makeup applicator can almost make cheapity cheap makeup look good... and it makes quality makeup look fabulous!

HSC
St Ives Body Silk or something with "silk" in it. I used to apply it before wearing stockings to school, and when you come home to take it off it's :eek: Heavenly stuff.

Cetaphil I can't use any other face wash than this one because of my eczema. Doesn't dry your skin

St Ives Apricot scrub for sensitive skin a lot of my friends don't like it but it makes my skin all smooth when I use it about twice a week

This isn't a beauty product but mashed banana with honey is fantastic for your skin. I seriously doubted that smothering fruit crap on my face for 10 minutes would do anything but attract flies but god, this is better than anything you can buy.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
Nars blush in Orgasm
Perfect colour, perfect texture, great staying power and I like the applicator.

Bare Escentuals face powder, warmth and setting powder
You only use a tiiiny bit, swirl it around in the lid and buff it on your face but it stays on all day, looks like healthy, clear skin and doesn't block pores.

Cetaphil
I've always praised the cleanser and moisturiser, I never use anything else, even though my once ultra-sensitive skin is not as sensitive anymore.

TiGi curl up shampoo
I was skeptical that it would give me nice, soft curls, but that is exactly what it does, with no build up and no product needed afterwards.

MAC eyeshadow
Rich colour, staying power, doesn't crease.

Lancome flexicils mascara
Curls, lenthens, thickens like a mofo. If you want natural looking, though, this isn't for you.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
lucas paw paw ointment - can never get enough

chi chi body souffle, moisturising body wash and moisturising body scrub

clinique face moisturiser

Olay total effects moisturiser with 15+ SPF

KirrynAlane

HSC
Lucas's Paw Paw Ointment! Yes, best stuff ever!

Cetaphil everyone keeps saying its good n thats bcuz it is!

Chi Chi pot gloss yum

John Frieda Colour Glaze smells awesome n makes your hair shiny and smooth:)

Rimmel Eyeliner I've found it doesnt smudge all over your face by the end of the day like some others.

Maybelline Lash Discovery really does discover your lashes! hahaha. also doesnt go all clumpy n gross.

Pantene Leave in Hair Moisturiser Keeps hair smooth and frizz free :)

sally_33

HSC
Lucas Papaw for soft lips
Lush AOBS
Benzac
Dove spf15 face moisturiser
Covergirl tinted moisturiser
Natio peach glow blush
Maybelline full n soft mascara
Mor body butters

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Witch Hazel
Everything from The Body Shop, esp the Tea tree facial wash- it's gentle but effective. Body butter, body scrub, born lippy etc.
St Ives apricot scrub
Rimmel Jelly Gloss - I hate sticky gloss, and this one is nice and slippery.
Clean and Clear Morning Burst moisturiser- sunscreen+moisturiser, but without the usual shinyness.
Water
Sleep

Bunny04

VIVE LA FRANCE
Well for starters, Australia, NSW, Sydney- and fin
HSC
- Cetaphil: It's so damn true, it's the best stuff- plus you can use it to remove eye make up. I heart it. xD

- Clinique: City Block (tinted) 15+

- Napolean: Basic Foundation and their 'Baby Lips' lip lacquer

- Avene: Clearence K- for the days you really need to get rid of those spots fast.

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
Neutrogena Deep Clean Gentle Scrub: Smells awesome, and exfoliates like nothing else

Christian Dior "Dior Show" Mascara: Makes lashes dark and thick, but unfortunately isn't waterproof

MAC Powerpoint Eyeliner: Smudges very little while being really black and soft

L'Oreal Glam Juice Lipgloss in Nude: Makes lips look fuller, good colour

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Taketheatrain said:
This isn't a beauty product but mashed banana with honey is fantastic for your skin. I seriously doubted that smothering fruit crap on my face for 10 minutes would do anything but attract flies but god, this is better than anything you can buy.
OMG yeah. I tried this after reading your post except i misread the 'face' part and decided to put it all over me instead... i felt kinda weird standing there naked with mashed banana and honey all over me, but it was so worth it.
it got everywhere though. :eek:

HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
OMG yeah. I tried this after reading your post except i misread the 'face' part and decided to put it all over me instead... i felt kinda weird standing there naked with mashed banana and honey all over me, but it was so worth it.
it got everywhere though. :eek:
lol, I could imagine... actually I'll refrain from that. I got it from the smh beauty blog. They had other recipes , maybe I'll make a separate thread for that.

To stay on topic, I also think that the blistex lip conditioner (one that comes in a tub) is good. Best lip balm I've used so far.

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
l'oreal gentle eye and lip make up remover - best make up remover ever! and its not oily and dont sting the eyes, removes practically all wp make up!

bonne bell blushing gel- cheapest shiet ever and makes you glow naturally :) last all day

clean and clear oil blotting papers - best blotting papers ever, too bad you cant buy it in australia

shisedo mascara base - lashes stayed curled all day

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
I don't really use many beauty products...
Lucas Paw Paw ointment, used it all my life.
Ponds daily moisturiser with sunscreen, doesn't make my skin greasy or shiney, gives me sun protection and my friends are always commenting on how soft and healthy my skin is. Been using it since I was about 14.
& I like Innoxa products because they don't harm my sensitive skin.

salsydney

HSC
Shu Uemera liquid eyeliner... doesn't smudge, has the finest point, and is just fabulous, really easy to hold, etc.

Boots 17 face powder - bought this for less than $10 from england, and its the best face powder i've ever used.. absolutely love it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)