Walrus (1 Viewer)

Ingoesout

HSC
N/A
Oh my fucking god!
I love this band, one of my favourite bands to see live (must have seen them 8 times, and not paid more than $50 total...)
Anyway in the last 4 days i have heard them 6 times on the radio! SIX TIMES!!! Apparently the drumming on their latest album was mixed my pete doherty? shit I hope they don't sell out. fucking love those crazyscreaming guitar thrashing old school skinny mo'fo's.

Anyone else a fan?

Ingoesout

HSC
N/A
melimoo said:
one of my good friend's brother is in this band i think. do they have a myspace. i should double check
You know them!!?? Oh god woman hook me up! although I think they're all taken, last gig of theirs I wen't to afterwards they all had women who they looked rather snuggly with, not lusty fling types but you know, comfortable long term piss me off types.

Tell me they've split up (w/ girlfriends, not band). Oh and also tell me you know the newish guy with the dreddies (joel i think?) I have the hots for him so bad... *sigh*

Hmm i'm < this > close to being an idiot groupie.

edit: yes to myspace: www.myspace.com/walrusrock

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
hahaha i dont know if theyre taken but i was in love with my friend's brother (who is mark taylor. the drummer)
god you do sound like a groupie but thats ok. cause they totally need groupies right now on their way to stardom. like how i was with wolf & cub back in the day

Ingoesout

HSC
N/A
Hahah this whole thread could be replaced by a couple PM's, how sad. If you go to one of their gigs no doubt you'll see me bopping around up the front I'll be the idiot who then walks up to shake their hands afterwards at the bar.. hehe. Be sure to say hi!
They seem to play at the Ex like every month, they must be due for another gig soon, mm i gotta check,

Yes, very exciting :) !!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)