Want a tutor? Need a tutor? Get a tutor - apply within!! (1 Viewer)

NobodyKnows

HSC
Hi all,

I'm an 06er looking for ways to kill time - what's a better way than tutoring? Next year at Uni I'll be studying English Teaching, so I figure this is the best way to get a head start, of sorts, and help out others in the process.

I studied Physical Journeys and my prescribed text was Skrzynecki. I'm also available to tutor Advanced, Extension I and Extension II English.

See sig for details, but basically all you need to know is that I charge nothing, I work in sessions and you get to choose the length, I can meet face-to-face with students in Newcastle but can arrange an online service for those in other areas.

PM to get set up.

- NobodyKnows aka Emma -

baybeet

HSC
Hi was just wondering if you are still doing this,
Im in year 12 and i recently dropped from advanced english to general mostly because i was struggling with the texts. I have an upcoming assessment
on physical journeys. But im finding it really hard to put pen to paper and write it out. I have to find a text on a physical journey and find the features of text and the revelance it has to the concept of journeys. Yet i really suck at finding features of text can you help me in anyway?

Thank you for your time
linh xo:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)