Want to know if you made it into your preferred UNSW course before official offer? (1 Viewer)

Cheesecake_a

HSC
Re: Want to know if you made it into your preferred UNSW course before official offer

What do we do with the uni pass now though?

Cheesecake_a

HSC
Re: Want to know if you made it into your preferred UNSW course before official offer

@injust could you just make another one and it may come up again?

russ3l

HSC

if you're able to make a unipass, does that mean you're accepted into the course?

ChelseaMiller

HSC
Uni Grad

How do i find out my zpass number!!! :( stupid clumsy fingers accidently backspaced urghhh now page expire and i dont know what it is :(
Try using a different computer and see if that works

Lavanderpie

Banned
HSC

@injust could you just make another one and it may come up again?
Try it, It will be the same number if it works

What do we do with the uni pass now though?
Nothing until the actual release

How do i find out my zpass number!!! :( stupid clumsy fingers accidently backspaced urghhh now page expire and i dont know what it is :(
Look in your internet Cache. No much you can do now, try re-doing the application thing. Otherwise you will have to wait till the actual release

Honestly, I would be sooo gutted if this was false..!
It isn't a lie. UNSW hasn't really fixed this, anyway, it is hard to especially since there are so many applications

ismeta

HSC

Has anyone tried putting in wrong course code to see if it spits out wrong ones?
I made a friend put in the wrong course code, that didn't let him log in. Worked after he tried the correct one.

Lavanderpie

Banned
HSC

if you're able to make a unipass, does that mean you're accepted into the course?
Yes.

Basically all offers have already been made, and uni's are now preparing databases etc.

So, every uni has a database with all the new students, and this identity thing can pull your name if you enter the correct details. So yes,

effylove

carpe vinum
HSC

I accidently backspaced and it went back a webpage and I forgot my ID, what do I do!!
you have to wait until offers or whatever come out tomorrow and then ring the student office and they'll give it to you

i did the same thing last year

inJust

HSC

you have to wait until offers or whatever come out tomorrow and then ring the student office and they'll give it to you

i did the same thing last year
I'm so clumsy! Urghhh. I'll call them in the morning.

cormacshaw

HSC
N/A

It doesn't work for me! FUUUUUUUU! That said for my course they told me I'll know on the 28th Jan so I guess I'll have to wait. :(

Lavanderpie

Banned
HSC

It doesn't work for me! FUUUUUUUU! That said for my course they told me I'll know on the 28th Jan so I guess I'll have to wait. :(
28th?

This is for main round only.

cormacshaw

HSC
N/A

28th?

This is for main round only.
I know. I had to put the preference in my main round, and then fill out a separate UNSW form, and then I'll know by the 28th. It's super weird.

Lavanderpie

Banned
HSC

I know. I had to put the preference in my main round, and then fill out a separate UNSW form, and then I'll know by the 28th. It's super weird.
I am so confused. What course is this

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad

I don't think you can click anything yet (it should go to an error page). Correct me if I'm wrong.

Cheesecake_a

HSC

So basically this whole thing doesn't work and we all have to wait till tomorrow anyway?

Lavanderpie

Banned
HSC

I don't think you can click anything yet (it should go to an error page). Correct me if I'm wrong.
You can actually.

I wouldn't, only because I fear i will do something wrong

Meshy590

HSC

What happens if you don't have your tax file number right now??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)