Want to Master Creative Writing Tasks? Check out these Bullet-Proof techniques. (1 Viewer)

MasterEnglish

HSC
What Markers look for

Creative Writing-

The best way to master creative writing is to 1. Adhere to the Marking Criteria. 2. Be Creative!:sun:

But there is creative and then there is Empirical Creativity. Empirical creativity encompasses deep and thorough study. It is easy for somebody to read the question and write up a creative story. But the distinction lies in the student who finds many creative text's, analyses them and then creates their own creative text based on ideas and lessons learnt from empirical texts. In any event, the marking criteria must be closely adhered to. The Theme must be investigated, eloquence must be employed, a thorough analysis of the prescribed text needs to be outlined and a strong structure must be adhered to.

Step 1- You investigate empirical texts which are creative by their nature.

Step 2. You investigate the marking guideline.

Step 3. Create a bullet-proof plan and exceed the expectations.

Step 4. Wear some armour. Your sword is the neatness of your writing. Your shield is plenty of sleep so that you can concentrate. Your helmet is prudently planning the time allocated and allocating specific time analogous with the components of your plan. :jedi:

How to achieve the best mark-

To achieve a Distinction in Creative writing, you need to investigate the marking guideline and create a bullet-proof plan with some armour. But to attain a High-Distinction grade, you need to investigate creative texts and deeply analyse them. Use empirical creativity to your advantage and let your creativity be delivered through the Literary-Mobiles of Eloquence, Literary and poetic techniques and honest hard work.

In the Tutoring Sessions, I usually present my student with various creative texts for the student to analyse in their time. Then, we sit down and investigate the marking guideline. Once we investigate it, and divide it into segments we create a bullet-proof plan. We then tackle this plan component by component, wear some bullet-proof armour (tips on Neatness, eloquence and Time Management) and slowly aim to climb the ladder to 1st ranking.

Best of Luck, please have a look at how to Master Essays below as well!

If anybody has any questions, please do not hesitate to raise them in this forum or through my contact details. My answers are also open to courteous discussion.

If you wish to try the Master English tutoring, please do not hesitate to contact me to book your first Free Introductory Lesson.

More Information- - http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/bass...ng-service-year-11-and-12-/1041407109?ref=ais

Good luck and Aim High, :smile:

Mohammed Algalele

Mobile- 0458 848 727.
Email- 20122558@my.nd.edu.au
[/B]

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)