Want to study but not sure what to do (1 Viewer)

siggy

HSC
I'm having a lot of trouble recently after completing my homework doing extra study. I often have no idea what to study after I've completed set teachers homework etc. Prelim exams are not far away so kinda worrying...

My subjects: Math Ext 1, Adv English, Chem, Phys, Eco.

I mean sure I understand for something like Physics or Maths go do lots of questions. But where do I get them from, which ones do I do :confused2:

:thrust:Thanks:thrust:

beaubrah

HSC
(what I do)

Maths: I have the sucess one book and I'll do all the prelim content i learnt and do all the HSC questions on those topics (algebra,locus).
Physics: I do practice exams, refine my notes and do worksheets,textbook questions etc AND UNDERSTANDING THE CONCEPT
English: based on your text I will read the book twice. First time; to get an understanding of the book(plot!characters) and the second time you read it, it must be analytical(themes,motif, how it relates to AOS)

Chemistry: I don't do do it,
Eco: I don't do it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
I'm having a lot of trouble recently after completing my homework doing extra study. I often have no idea what to study after I've completed set teachers homework etc. Prelim exams are not far away so kinda worrying...

My subjects: Math Ext 1, Adv English, Chem, Phys, Eco.

I mean sure I understand for something like Physics or Maths go do lots of questions. But where do I get them from, which ones do I do :confused2:

:thrust:Thanks:thrust:
Well seeing as your prelim exams are around the corner and if you have finished your set teachers homework then I suggest you begin making notes and revising in preparation for your exams :D

siggy

HSC
(what I do)

Maths: I have the sucess one book and I'll do all the prelim content i learnt and do all the HSC questions on those topics (algebra,locus).
Physics: I do practice exams, refine my notes and do worksheets,textbook questions etc AND UNDERSTANDING THE CONCEPT
English: based on your text I will read the book twice. First time; to get an understanding of the book(plot!characters) and the second time you read it, it must be analytical(themes,motif, how it relates to AOS)

Chemistry: I don't do do it,
Eco: I don't do it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thanks! That sounds pretty logical.

So you recommend writing out notes and then doing practice exams for Physics? Because I feel there isn't really too much to remember/rote learn it's mostly 'mathematical' type questions so I have just being doing the latter...

beaubrah

HSC
Thanks! That sounds pretty logical.

So you recommend writing out notes and then doing practice exams for Physics? Because I feel there isn't really too much to remember/rote learn it's mostly 'mathematical' type questions so I have just being doing the latter...
Well there Is a lot of content and a lot of maths. So DONT DO DOT POINTS FOR PHYSICS, get a print out of em online and read em. For the maths questions , just do em from your textbook. For theory just learn the main theory stuff like for waves it would be: Optic fibres and uses for communication, superposition,inverse square law. For electricity: Galvani and Volta, impacts of technology, series and parallel, circuit breakers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)