:WANTED: General mentor for HSC subjects. Urgent. (1 Viewer)

Morgdawg1

HSC
hi, im looking for anyone willing to assist me in my HSC courses. I'm after 'tutor','mentor' type thing.
I currently study:
- PDHPE
- Ancient History
- Senior Science
- General Maths
- English (Standard)
- Tourism and Events (TVET course)

After social networking communication such as KIK, facebook, twitter. What ever is easiest. Text message/Phone calls are also an option. If you know anyone who could help me out, i would be much appreciative. I just finished my second term in my HSC courses.
This is urgent, as i would like to get the best mark i can possibly get and support of other students, past students, uni students, teachers etc. would be very helpful. I'm contactable on my email: morgifly_96@hotmail.com

Thank You.

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
i know a good website that offers this. here is the link: http://www.boredofstudies.org/

alternatively you can PM me with any general questions you may have. i didn't do any of those subjects but if you want to chat just PM me. (same for everyone)

Morgdawg1

HSC
i know a good website that offers this. here is the link: http://www.boredofstudies.org/

alternatively you can PM me with any general questions you may have. i didn't do any of those subjects but if you want to chat just PM me. (same for everyone)
I'm on that website now, it's the forum I've been posting on for enquiries.

Can you email me so I have your address? For general conversation and such? :) my PM doesn't actually work properly :(

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm on that website now, it's the forum I've been posting on for enquiries.

Can you email me so I have your address? For general conversation and such? :) my PM doesn't actually work properly :(
kind of ironic but; i PM'ed you my email ;)

it would be a good idea if every time you needed help, you can make a thread on Bored so that other with the same/similar problem can help and also get help

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)