WANTED - Mathematics Tutor (1 Viewer)

Nemanja

HSC
Hello i am looking for a Mathematics tutor in the northern beaches area, availability on wekdays is essential.

Thanks

-Nemanja

shoxgeneration

*pamplemousse
HSC
what maths do u do and which part of the beaches? and how often would you want the tutoring?

Nemanja

HSC
I do mathematics 2 unit, i live the narraweena / Warringah Mall area. I am looking at roughly 2 days a week.

shoxgeneration

*pamplemousse
HSC
i would love to help you out, but 2 days a week really won't work with my life right now this year.... i'm kind of stretched to the limit a bit with all my uni/work and extra-curricular commitments.

i would only be able to do 2 days a week in the period of time between my 2 uni semesters though, which would be around end June-end July.

Nemanja

HSC
Is one WEEKDAY a week possible? As i am never free on weekends.

-Nemanja

kooliskool

HSC
Hi, I can tutor for maths, but I don't want to waste a lot of time on travelling, so if we can get some arrangements in that then we r good to go.

For me, I travel to UNSW 5 days a week, and pretty free in the afternoons on monday and thursday, if i get to a place you arrange within half an hour of travelling from unsw, or from hurstville, then i'm fine with it.

If you are still interested, contact me through: james_wang106@hotmail.com or my mobile is 0404980131

Oh and my academic result is: Maths extension 1: 98
Maths exttension 2: 96 and I'm tutoring someone for 1 on 1 already, so I know how to teach efficiently and get across the concepts easily.

If you have any question, just ask me through email.

Nemanja

HSC
Janes, i dont realy know how far away UNSW is but i would like to do them at warringah mall library. Which i believe is a 40 odd minute drive from UNSW.

kooliskool

HSC
Oh, i know where it is now, but sorry, i don't drive and i can't go there, do you know any place near central that u can go to after school? I can come to somewhere near central after uni and have our tutoring session.

Oh, and please contact me through email at least, cause I don't want the place we are meeting being trackable online, since everyone can view this.

Sorry if there are any inconvenience.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)