Wanted to buy: 1st yr Industrial Design textbooks (1 Viewer)

MAztinA 323

HSC
hey there, i just started ID this year and i knew textbooks were going to be expensive, but i didnt think $130!!

i am after 2nd hand textbooks and am going to uws at penrith (mostly kingswood, some werrington south)

Fundamentals of Mathematics 7th or 8th edition

Teamwork and Project Management 2nd edition

Pocket Book of Technical Writing 2nd edition

Engineering Mechanics

so if u need to offload some bound paper (preferably with the above material on it :p) it would be great! Any help would be greatly appreciated! email me or pm me or reply to this thread

thanks! dan

rckl

HSC
Do you have EIDP textbook?
if you don't have it, i can sell it to you...

MAztinA 323

HSC
umm, i think we dont need that one, i just talked to a friend in 2nd year engineering and it seemed to be the wrong book..

and if ur doing engineering, the maths book is different as well

HSC
hey im doing ID this year too... are you the Dan in stream 8 EIDP?

In my opinion, the Teamwork and Project Management book is pointlessly useless. Waste of money, It serves better use as a mouse pad.

MAztinA 323

HSC
haha, yea is that $7.80 one? i bought it and it says the most useless stuff!!

i think im in stream 16 for eidp... so maybe not

whats ur name?

HSC
hehe no no, im talking about the small management book in the package, - the first half of the book goes on about how to be nice to your team members i.e. "use quiet voices". Alternatively you can also use it as a cup coaster shortygb.

A2RAYA

You've done us proud boys
HSC
Walking Mushroo said:
hey im doing ID this year too... are you the Dan in stream 8 EIDP?

In my opinion, the Teamwork and Project Management book is pointlessly useless. Waste of money, It serves better use as a mouse pad.
true..very very true...it's completely useless and, seeing as you don't have a final exam for EIDP, you don't even need to read it. I'm in 2nd year engineering and i had to do EIDP last year and didn't use that book once...neither book in fact. So save your money and don't bother buying it:)

p.s-it doesn't even serve as a good mouse pad..it just sits on my bookshelf looking pretty now :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)