Wanting to do an arts degree at Syd? (1 Viewer)

chardie2

I really want to do an arts degree at Sydney uni and study things like performance studies, film studies etc.

Can anyone give me any feedback?

Saved!

Well, I'm biased because I'm doing Arts at Sydney, but I would highly recommend it. Someone from another Uni will probably come in and blast me, but I think Sydney has one of the best Arts faculties around.
I have a few friends doing performance studies and film studies and they've all said they're great subjects and seem to be really enjoying them. Sydney's got loads of resources, including the biggest collective library in the Southern hemisphere (located in various small libraries and the main library throughout campus) so you should be able to get some of the best information and teaching around.
Hope that helps.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
yep. i too am going to do performance and film studies. I'm thinking of majoring in english and then psychology.
I just need that 88 or so uai to be safe

p i r a t e

I've also applied for the arts degree as a preference...I'm been looking up the majors on their website...is media & communications a major or is that for the M&C degree only?

Thanks

timrie6

HSC
N/A
I'm quite interested in this course too. Does anyone do psychology or politics?

Delta32

usyd junkie
HSC
p i r a t e said:
I've also applied for the arts degree as a preference...I'm been looking up the majors on their website...is media & communications a major or is that for the M&C degree only?

Thanks
You can only do MECO units if you are in the BA (Media & Comms), so you can't get the major without being in the course.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)