• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

wanting to do biology (1 Viewer)

Danger

HSC
i wanted to do biology this year but its in the same line as physics so i chose physics instead. is there any chance i can add biology to my list next year and will it be worth it since i already missed the whole prelim course?

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
Eh, I think preliminary Biology will be important if you're going to progress onto HSC Biology, so why are you even thinking of taking up a course which builds foundation from Year 11? That's what I reckon.

steban

violin dude
HSC
i believe it is quite impossible to do a subject in yr 12 without having completed the course for the prelim year, cause usually most of the HSC course have a prerequisite which is to complete the prelim course in order to move on, and yea you woud need a yr 11 background to take on the course.

possibility is you can drop your sciences and do senior science for ABIT of biology, but it dosent look the most interesting subject = =

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Danger said:
i wanted to do biology this year but its in the same line as physics so i chose physics instead. is there any chance i can add biology to my list next year and will it be worth it since i already missed the whole prelim course?
*palmface*

Dt 08

HSC
isnt it possible to change courses now rather than wait until yr 12 begins?

lol i am in your opposite position, for some reason i suddenly want to do physics

cccclaire

HSC
isn't there a certain amount of prelim hours you have to do for every subject?

alez

feel like an angel
HSC
I would way rather do physics than bio (i do both) but you wont be able to do bio without doing it now. unless you do it by correspondence. choose one which u like more or u may need for uni/job

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)