Wanting to drop CHEMISTRY (1 Viewer)

Kaan709

HSC
Im in year 11 and doing the following subjects; Standard English, General Math, Legal Studies, Biology, Retail Cert III, and Chemistry. I've only just started applying my self and fixing up my attendance but i've missed a lot of Chemistry work. If tried to catch up but it's too hard and stressful. All of my other subjects i've caught up and up to date.

I'm a competent student and understand the work and tasks given to me, my question is can I not worry about Chemistry and focus on other subjects and be able to drop the subject next year? Will I be able to pass to year 12 if I don't do well in Chemistry?

Hangm3

ggnore
HSC
You can drop chemistry at the beginning of term 4 (year 12) since you are doing 12 units.
What do you mean by pass year 12?

Simorgh

HSC
yes what? please explain
Yes you will be able to pass even if you do horrible in Chem and drop it. You only need 10 Units for Year 12, you currently have 12 Units and so you are able to drop Chem which is 2 Units. So yes you can pass without doing Chem.

By the way why would you wanna drop Chem its such an interesting and doable subject? Put time and practice into it for Year 12 and you can do well.

Kaan709

HSC
Yes you will be able to pass even if you do horrible in Chem and drop it. You only need 10 Units for Year 12, you currently have 12 Units and so you are able to drop Chem which is 2 Units. So yes you can pass without doing Chem.

By the way why would you wanna drop Chem its such an interesting and doable subject? Put time and practice into it for Year 12 and you can do well.
Because ive missed so much school (attendance rate was under 30%) i find it hard to catch up, i caught up with other subjects but

si2136

HSC
N/A
Just focus on the 10 units you wish to do next year. Drop whatever you don't like or you're bad :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)