Was I In The Wrong? (1 Viewer)

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
sja said:
ok let's say next week your boyfriend tells you that he let his sister feel his testicles and wank his penis off because he was feeling insecure about his penis size and triangular testicles.

now how would you feel? destroyed? WOULD YOU!!!??? THINK ABOUT IT, PUT YOURSELF INTO HIS SHOES!!!
Man, I love this guy.

emmadilemma88

at my house, hehe in my room, on my laptop
HSC
i understand that you guys are heaps close friends and you think nothing of it, but you went a little too far. yoou need to make it clear that it meant nothing and it wont happen again, because ven though you guys are good friend ur bf only see's him as another guy. he has feelings too, it would be the same if his close girl friend and say she does the same kind thing, you wouldnt like it. so you just need to apologise and undertsand what he feels. but make sure at the same time he knows it meant nothing.

King Tut

HSC
N/A
aight 1stly, u knew exactly wot was happenin but ur jus coming on here 2 seek re-assurance and some evidence that what you did wasn't entirely wrong. as far as im concerned, sitting on his lap is too far. him feeling u up, now that another story alone. i don't think he "tricked" you or led you into it, i think it more of the other way around. YOU sat on his lap, making yourself available already! then YOU enticed him. I think you like this guy n ur jus tryin to deny it to save yourself the shame now.

to say the truth, if it was me, i'd break up with you. bashing the other bloke wuldn really solve anything.....although it'd make me fell a lot better but yeh, i think u knew exactly what was going on.

stickywages

HSC
N/A
I don't think sitting on the lap is OK, unless he's like ur daddy
what if he gets a boner.

and you can never be sure that you will never fall in love with someone

life is very ironic

you get pissed off just cos ur bf called a girl 'gorgeous' (verbal) so u can imagine how pissed he is when he knew someone actually touched u (physical)

I have a feeling that you just wanted to have some attention during the party, so you offered for him to feel your ..
surely lots of people must have been watching.

one good thing u did was that u were honest and told him what happened, and I don't think u sincerely thought "there was nothing wrong with this" or else, you wouldn't have felt the need to tell him about it.

King Tut

HSC
N/A
well i don't think its just a "friendship". there's something obviously going on there and as far as i'm concerned thats cheating. if u got feelings for ur best frend beyond a "friendship" thats fine, as long as you dont show or act on it, but its wen u start acting on it like sitting on his lap and letting him feel u up, then no offense, but u deserve 2 be dumped.

And i still support wot i said before
King Tut said:
u knew exactly wot was happenin but ur jus coming on here 2 seek re-assurance and some evidence that what you did wasn't entirely wrong

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)