wat do I do? (1 Viewer)

david88

HSC
theres this really hot chick at an arcade and she goes to the arcade and she always give me hot looks. but never talks to me. how do I "pick her up?"

Jonathan A

HSC
You have established eye-contact. Which means you have a view of her, she has a view of you. Next time you come next to each other smile, or say "how are you'. Get the convo rolling. The hardest part of your job is done.

midget68

i think theres chemistry. i think ur biological makeup has told u to do ur part to keep the species alive with this particular person who u have been looking at. same with her - works both ways. ur mind is telling u that this person's genes would be essential in combining with ur genes to produce healthy offspring. go with wat ur body tells u man. if u hang around her and talk to her and u get this warm fuzzy feeling that u think is love than it is a sign that u too were meant to be together. this idea is an important part in the theory of evolution and natural selection because u have to choose the right mating partner to pass on the optimal genes to ensure that the species survives. and it seems that this gal is the other half of the genetic jigsaw puzzle.

go for it!

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
Why don't you challenge her to a car race or something? Or even better - a dance off.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
or maybe they can have a jerk off?

but in saying that... get more invloved with her. just look at the environment your in. its an arcade. think what you could do?!

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
challenging her to a game is a good idea. yeah, do that.

and if she kicks your ass, then.... you can call for a rematch !

don't act desperate or jump at every chance or over-excited [too into it], being mysterious is cool and intriguing, so keep a bit of distance

biggayallives

oh you ignorant fool! knights of columbus......dont go for girls, they're like scorpions

a man will always be true to you

;) xo

Last edited:

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
You are without a doubt the ultimate homo, biggayallives.

Butterfly Kissz

i wana go bak to unsw!
HSC
natstar said:
u say "hi" to start off with
haha!! i agree!

if ur both looking at each other.. then.. atleast do something about it.. go up to her and talk to her...

and let it flow... ;)

wanton-wonton

HSC
david88 said:
theres this really hot chick at an arcade and she goes to the arcade and she always give me hot looks. but never talks to me. how do I "pick her up?"
You can start by shutting up. :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh:

Big Willy

Cabra Junkie RULES
HSC
nicko88 said:
Why don't you challenge her to a car race or something? Or even better - a dance off.
hahahahah dance off and jerk off. GOLD!

i love the people on those DDR machines.. thumbs up to them

Big Willy

Cabra Junkie RULES
HSC
david88 said:
go get her a mcflurry from next door (i'm assuming this is george street in the city)

Butterfly Kissz

i wana go bak to unsw!
HSC
Big Willy said:
hahahahah dance off and jerk off. GOLD!

i love the people on those DDR machines.. thumbs up to them

i know.. my frinds r soo good at it.. tho i think its cheating if theyre in dance groups like hip hop ones hehehe

:rolleyes:

Big Willy

Cabra Junkie RULES
HSC
Butterfly Kissz said:
i know.. my frinds r soo good at it.. tho i think its cheating if theyre in dance groups like hip hop ones hehehe

:rolleyes:
please tell me your joking!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)