wat do i say??.. (1 Viewer)

hipPo3

HSC
The whole piont of English is to create your own piont of view, aswell as making a substantial and valid arugement (this discludes Journeys). If you haven't realised that at this piont then you have failed.

The only reason we feel this way is beacause you set a bad example to any girl in thier teens.

spank_meh

add me on MSN NOW!!!!
HSC
hipPo3 said:
The whole piont of English is to create your own piont of view, aswell as making a substantial and valid arugement (this discludes Journeys). If you haven't realised that at this piont then you have failed.

The only reason we feel this way is beacause you set a bad example to any girl in thier teens.
yeah i was the one who failed and i was the one who set a bad example WHATEVER.... hahah

olchik

HSC
Try to talk to him and explain that you can be just friends

Parissi

HSC
Schroedinger said:
I know most women are duplicitious and yet believe they're morally superior because they hide behind subtext. Hell, she was even passive aggressive to me when she knew I was right.

She's got no reason for me to respect her or to treat her with respect because of the way she's been acting. Admittedly, I've been acting in a caustic fashion, but I have the moral high ground and can, essentially, engage in any course of action I want :cool:

Okay dude, i kind of agree with you, she obviously shouldn't keep stringing him along whether or not she realises what shes doing. In that respect you have the moral high ground, but the way your going about it reminds me of angry lesbains raving about mysoginists.

You have to realise that different people react differently and taking a fully moralistic and personal aproach in attacking her with big words is a stupid thing to do. The fact that you're right doesnt give you the right to abuse someone.

More to the point DUDE! its just some chick on the internet, why the fuck do you care so much?? If women piss you off there's and obvious course of action.

He's right tho Spank_meh, you really gotta let this guy know the deal. Its just gonna fuck with you both, and he prolly still likes you. unless you're interested you have to take the first step and move on.

Parissi

HSC
Schroedinger said:
I'm just having fun. Spank_meh is so pretty when she's all flustered and teary eyed.

Nothing's sexier than a chick crying.

Strangely enough, your right. Upset chicks are hot, except if they were crying after youd finished, man that would suck.

and Spank_Meh have you doe anything about it yet? or is it still not quite the write time?

spank_meh

add me on MSN NOW!!!!
HSC
Parissi said:
Strangely enough, your right. Upset chicks are hot, except if they were crying after youd finished, man that would suck.

and Spank_Meh have you doe anything about it yet? or is it still not quite the write time?
yeah dude i finally did it... he was stunned but yeah...... it was sad i dun think he'll ever talk to me again which is good kinda

why do i feel so guilty but?

spank_meh

add me on MSN NOW!!!!
HSC
Schroedinger said:
Dude, if you don't care, why do you respond?

Why don't you just ignore me.

Barrel. Fish. Gun.
firstly im not a dude:eek:

secondly FUCKING HSC IS FINALLY OVER!!!!!

yeah i guess im bored this sh*t kept me busy for around a week:D hahah thats wen i got bored from myspace.com........ oh well...... it wouldnt be that much fun ignoring you hahah

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)