wat exactly??? (1 Viewer)

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC
hey ppl
cu ya guys plz tell me wat type of questions will we be asked on emma and king lear??
will we have 2 prepare the answers on da spot or can we prepare for paper 2 before da exam???

pls help:confused:

Fi

For emma and Clueless, the question will be on transformation.......you'll have to compare the texts in ur answer whatever the question may turn out to be.

will we have 2 prepare the answers on da spot or can we prepare for paper 2 before da exam???
Prepare them..our English head teacher practically forced us to.........for the HSC i memorized my essays, and so did many other people, so write one essay and perfect it using other essay questions.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
why don't you check out the past & specimen papers at the Board site cos that is the best way of getting a feel for the types of questions they ask

HSC
come to my english tution, and you'll get over 100 trial questions for each module, and you'll be very closely acquainted with the types of questions for each module, and more importantly, how to answer them.
email:neewig@hotmail.com
icq#: 41619495
thanx

jessika

law chicky
HSC
Originally posted by the wigged one
come to my english tution, and you'll get over 100 trial questions for each module, and you'll be very closely acquainted with the types of questions for each module, and more importantly, how to answer them.
email:neewig@hotmail.com
icq#: 41619495
thanx

100 hey!!! overkill of english.

so whats mark did you end up getting in english. and it would probably help if you posted what modules you did.

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
just outta interest.. is emma under the transformations module? i'm doing hamlet for transformations with ronsezcrantz and guilderstern are dead i think

jessika

law chicky
HSC
Originally posted by t-i-m-m-y
just outta interest.. is emma under the transformations module? i'm doing hamlet for transformations with ronsezcrantz and guilderstern are dead i think
yeah emma is under transformation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)