wat is a good way of study?? (1 Viewer)

-Chump-

does anyone know a productive way to study or revise or anything??
or anyone got any hints or tips for exams??:confused:

stressed02

i probably can't comment because i have done literally 5 hours of studying for maths altogether :( but what i SHOULD be doing is revising exercises from the text book, reading over my fact book and doing practice papers practice papers practice papers... but that's SO not going to happen... so much to do.. so little time....

hope that helped a little.

-Chump-

yea i know what u mean.... i haven't been studyin' at all and i always seem to leave things right to the last minute and that just fuks me up even more....
but i just can't get myself to do it.... its too much of a effort :mad1: and it gets fustrating when u can't study too :mad:
but thanx anyway

aLaNa

we have a real good maths teacha who has marked theHSC for like the last 100 years (ok, so maybe a little exaggerated!!) but he's a real good teacha cuz his classes always go HEAPS well (like band 5 or 6) in the HSC and he told us the secret is PRACTICE PAPERS, PRACTICE PAPERS, PRACTICE PAPERS!! If you can, this late, get a copy, or like borrow, that copy of the practice papers...our skool was selling them 4 like $15 and they have heapsa practice papers with all worked out ansa's, including last yrs HSC exam + ansa's and specimen paper + ansa's. I have worked thru this, then any probs- i go ova the exercise in the textbook, then if im still confused (which is alot!!) i go see my teacha. Bt seriously, practice papers ARE the way to go cuz you get an idea of the level of Q's that will be in the HSC, familiarise with formal and alo of Q's are similar to those of prac papers, so i really think this is the bestest (and easiest) way to study 4 maths!! :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)