wat to do?!?!?! (1 Viewer)

emilia

i am really stuck on wat 2 do for my major assesment for his. extension. i wanted 2 do "alexander the great" but i cant coz he is part of my ancient history sylabus. sooo im really stuck.
ne ideas would be great!!!!

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
some of the ideas i have dismissed as entailing to much work are:

* the history of discrimination

* what motivational forces have shaped society

* desensitization to music in the 20th century

* the history of scientific reasoning

sugared plum

HSC
i did the women's suffrage movement in britain.

it was fun. (sort of.)

erica

HSC
hey, im doing alexander the great for my project. it is ok to do it for ext, even tho its on the syllabus because im looking into the historical issues surrounding him. for example im looking at changing historians opinions of him. my question is " PROPOSAL

The topic which I intend to investigate is Evaluate the extent to which the differing purposes and medium of historians affect their depiction of historical personalities and events, in particular the portrayal of Alexander the Great"

hope this helps, PM me if u need more info,
erica

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
MY QUESTION SEEMS SO SMALL RIGHT NOW ______ I MIGHT CHANGE IT :( ...can you do that once your proposal is in?

Emma8701

Yeah ive changed mine so many times ive already handed in like 3 first proposals i think u can change it up up 2 ur final proposal

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
i think its diff for all schools but generally u can change ur focus question but not ur entire topic area....the overlapping with another hsc syllabus issue is also up to the individual school and teacher as it is marked internally

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)