Wat u ppl doin @ Uni? Comm/Eco ? (1 Viewer)

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm prolly gonna try n get into a commerce degree, or mayb even a combined commerce degree if im good enough
is that wat every one else is doin or wat?

sif not 99

yup straight commerce at usyd
most likely major in finance and maybe economics as well but not sure about that second one, hence why im doin bachelor of commerce rather than eco for the flexibility n all

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
cool
im unsure of whether i can get the 93 for usyd, so ill most likely end up at macquarie

-=«MÄLÅÇhïtÊ»=-

HSC
im gonna gather some more info on actuary at macq open day. If its gonna be really tough, i fink i'll do bcommerce at unsw and major in marketing...but i guess we'll have to see.

sif not 99

u can always start in straight commerce and then transfer to the combined program or just do graduate laws after u finish ur com degree, although it takes another year, hell who wouldnt wanna spend an extra year at uni =)

Alex

I know I can. Its two ways, either I am going to transfer into combined com/law or do post grad law. Either way I am walking out of USYD with a commerce and law degree.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
hehe thats the spirit

I'm planning to do a Commerce degree, then go on to get a Master of Commerce postgraduate degree :D

Alex

I myself was hoping to do a masters of law postgrad and than join the bar. OMG I have high aspirations, but what the hell, I've got nothing to lose :p (except my sanity ofcourse).

ShirLz

i wanna do a B Law/Economics [social science] at either unsw or usyd :D oh n then do my masters n join the bar :p n then do my post graduate n eventually become the dean of law at usyd :rolleyes: yeah ok..n then i woke up

hee hee hee - ah well its good to have SOME ambition in life! ;)

ShirLz

well u're not the only one w/ super-high unobtainable aspirations :p i'd include myself in that description - cept i would like to believe that eventually i will obtain my super-high aspirations [so let me live in DeniaL!] ah well guess we're all in the same boat - the sinkin one [the Titanic of Combined Law Degreeness :p ]

ShirLz

thankz....that Titanic had an inceberg n Leonardo di Capitated - this titanic has no iceberg - just a UAI n HSC to sink it all

ice_cream

how come everyone's commerce and economics and law?
i want to do international business and nutrition.....only if i could get into commerce at unsw...

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
cool
wat uni u wanna do international business at? I hope not macquarie..!

Bachelor of International Business @ Macquarie - 99.95

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)