wat uai am i looking at (1 Viewer)

warstalker

I dunno
HSC
well i go to a pretty crappy academic skool .... ranked dunno like 300 to 400 sumwhere dere

ummm here is like my ranks so far iam getting atm before the trials

math extension 1 --- 8/14
math extension 2--- 8/11
busniess studies---- 10/45
english advanced ----30/60
SOR 2--- 8/14

and physics which wont count towards my uai most probably --- 23/26

ummm yeah my trials are worth 25% to 40% most of dem are 30 to 35%... and i am doing them right now but i know my ranks will go up for all subjects..

so any predictions??

manavji

HSC
N/A
lol.. cant really predict the UAI from looking at the rankings.

Ive seen people with top rankings, screw up their hsc exam, and get 60s uai. On the other hand, also seen people with 50/60% throughout the year.. with pretty crappy rankings.. who studied and aced the HSC examination... and got into higher 80s and mid 90s uai...

So in the end.. its that one main hsc exam... if you can manage to get into band 5/6 for everything, then they cant scale you down much even if they had to. So its upto that final exam mark. Study hard mate ;-)

HSC
manavji said:
lol.. cant really predict the UAI from looking at the rankings.

Ive seen people with top rankings, screw up their hsc exam, and get 60s uai. On the other hand, also seen people with 50/60% throughout the year.. with pretty crappy rankings.. who studied and aced the HSC examination... and got into higher 80s and mid 90s uai...

So in the end.. its that one main hsc exam... if you can manage to get into band 5/6 for everything, then they cant scale you down much even if they had to. So its upto that final exam mark. Study hard mate ;-)
Wow thats cool..But yea i agree, i'd say just study really hard for your HSC exam and aim for them band 6's and HIGH band 5's and its quite possible you can get that 95+ UAI with the subjects you do. I'm kinda in i simalar situation myself except i do 2 unit instead of 4-unit maths and i'm aiming for 85 instead of 95+.

Good Luck though and study hard

warstalker

I dunno
HSC
LOl thanx... I hope i can get at least 85UAI. hahaha So if i ace the externals and get band 6s or high band 5s... i should be right??

Just worried that iam ranked around 8th to 10th for some of my subjects and i usually get ranked tope 5 in tests but it was my assessments that dragged me down ... So yeah :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)