wat would u wear if.... (1 Viewer)

wrangler

HSC
wat would/do u wear if ur trying to pick up?andddd watg do u wear if u wona make it obvious, but not appear sluty?
think thats hard, wat would u tell a cowgirl to wear if She was out to pick up???
hmmmmmm any adviceh

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
it's not about what you wear.. it's how you wear it...
some people can look really nice in an outfit that others will make looks skanky.
oh and it depends where you're going...

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
The basic rule is show off one bit of your body at a time...so if its a low cut top to show the cleavage, make sure you don't wear a mini skirt at the same time.

kaylz

HSC
Depends on the venue. Seeing as you consider yourself a "cowgirl", my guess is that your pickup spot is the Rooty Hill RSL. In this case, anything goes.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
i'd wear clothes on top of those clothes on my body under the clothes that go on top of the clothes that go underneath.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
You're going to die a horrible, horrible death. Tomorrow.

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
Depends who youre trying to pick up (someone specific etc) and what they like. Or if it is in general, wear clothes and go seek help cos youre desperate :uhhuh:

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
i wear something i feel confident in. yeah, showing a bit of skin is always going to work, but its psychological as well, if a certain piece of clothing gives you the right attitude, you will be sexier in it. if that makes sense

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
SuGa BunI =D said:
at my bday party, my friend wore this...

http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/3332/0037vs.jpg

dont folow her footstep =/
not a good look at all....

and as people have said, wear something you're comfortable with. Sure you'll attract more attention if you wear something like Suga buni's friend, but attention like that isn't necessarily good...

and different guys are attracted to different things anyway, i know my best friend doesn't like girls to be dressed up, he thinks they look better just casual when they're being true to themselves and not trying to impress. just be natural.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
wrangler said:
wat would/do u wear if ur trying to pick up?andddd watg do u wear if u wona make it obvious, but not appear sluty?
think thats hard, wat would u tell a cowgirl to wear if She was out to pick up???
hmmmmmm any adviceh
Like others have said its not what you wear its how you wear it.
Also It depends on what you feel comfortable wearing, weather you prefer a nice top and a skirt,jeans/pants and a top,or heels or flats.Heels are always nice.
Though If you don't feel comfortable wearing something don't wear it.
They will probably more so notice the way you hold yourself,and see if you look approachable.
A simple outfit can be given a lift by wearing some nice accessories.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)