wats ur gym routine (1 Viewer)

SDES

MUP DA DOO BIX NOOD
HSC
Max's Supershred + ON whey (had 10lbs lol, I just drink it at lunch or something)
jack3d
multi + flaxseed oil + fish oil + sesame oil

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
fuck you are depressing cunt

this is a good post.
Though mate, dyou reckon Plitt was ever on juice?? I dont think ive ever seen him COMPLETELY admit to being all natural, he endorses being natural, but never has actually said, "i am 100% all american/freakish genetics"

also anna, as a general thing, eat more protein foods, eg meats/beans/eggs, they keep you fuller for longer and you avoid losing muscle :)
Idk man looking at his physique, he must eat a TRAIN of food a day. I reckon he would have hit the juice at some point, but due to his age, probaby stopped using anything too bad.

Yeah protein is excellent as well

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Yeah tbh my info in that post is more directed at guys who are aiming to look like this:

The calorie thing is for dudes looking to get absolute optimum results weightlifting in order to look like beasts. They often use steroids/illegal supplements as well as legal ones too. If you're insistent on counting calories (you don't really need to be), post up what your BMR is atm and others can decide whether it's important to count calories (do you even know how to do this yet?) or if you need to improve your BMR. Just as an aside: never tell anyone you are counting your calories because people will immediately become concerned if you're trying to lose fat at your current size and age. Don't pay attention to weight ever because it's irrelevant to everything. Just look at how your body is shaping up. Progress photos (don't put them on here if you're concerned for your safety, etc.) can help a lot.

Mainly: exercise via cardio/free weight training (either bodyweight or addition of extra weight (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bodyweight_exercise)) and don't avoid eating entirely, but just crap food. You *need* to eat when you are hungry. Look into the subject more yourself so you can design your own diet, your own fitness regime and what not to tailor to your needs and situation.

EDIT: It is also important for psychological health to view your body as a work in progress. If you obtain results, be excited but don't go crazy with your diet or exercise to accelerate fat loss. That will be ultimately unhealthy. Conversely, if you expect results faster then they are occurring, don't see it as a failure, but a chance to improve. Keep yourself positive.
You will never look like that unless you go on steroids and are genetically gifted. Doesn't matter what you eat and how you train.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
^wrong.

Black people have crazy genetics lol

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Yeah Ronnie Coleman is definitely an abuser imo. Check out the gut he's got.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
yea it's obvious Coleman is on roids, when i said black bodybuilders i didn't mean him

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
lol, still funny to see him. ps. I hate body Builders, A nice lean and toned body is good, building is shit imo

Cianyx

Planarian Leader
HSC
take a look at this nigga:

http://youtu.be/0Z9NjgEVwnE
lightweight baby

a lot of actors and models are on roids as well. most recent example is chris hemsworth from thor. no one can bulk that much lean mass in such little time

i dont think plitt is on roids though. he has been doing this for quite a long time

_trickster_

Currently High
HSC
vid said 2.3k lbs bruz
yeah dude, 1043kgs just about
its about a small car that hes doing there.....

Plitts about 33-35 now i think
if hes been doing physical training since he was in college, that is, about 17 or so years, surely with his freakish genetics and consistency and self-motivation he would be able to do that with all that time?
But yeah im not sure if hes used for a little while, so theres no noticable side effects, but maybe just to get an edge??

And yeah guys, most, if not all Universe contenders are on gear, giant gut, giant inflated muscles. Most of them also have pec implants and whatnot
Dat dere celltech son

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)