• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

wats wrong wit me??? (1 Viewer)

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
disco said:
ok, my friend likes this guy and he likes her too!!! she's been talking to him on the phone for ages and he keeps saying that he wants to go out wit her but she keeps making up excuses, or just blows him off. but lately she hasn't been speaking to him (she thinks hes ignoring her now)

But she really does want to go out wit him, its just that she's in her final year of school and says that she really cant afford too many distractions right now! :( There r other reasons, but it just gets too complicated to get into!!
Ur friend should tell the bloke the full story and no beating around the bush, tell it to him straight, that way she might keep him

HSC
Korn said:
Ur friend should tell the bloke the full story and no beating around the bush, tell it to him straight, that way she might keep him
OK, I'll add alittle but this isn't from the same story - just similiar ...
Let's hypothetically say that this friend was afraid of going out with this guy ... because she was afraid he may 'take her to new heights' ... and she couldn't be totally honest with him because maybe she would be scared of turning out inexperienced ... would the full story no beating round the bush thing work? I mean this guy is seen as ... extremely hot, popular, all of the above including 'experienced' ... and you had him at the palm of your hand. Isn't it risky to admit all the other factors (like the others said - HSC/parents, etc, general worries to him that he probably finds petty)?
This probably doesn't make sense.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
ghettofabolous said:
OK, I'll add alittle but this isn't from the same story - just similiar ...
Let's hypothetically say that this friend was afraid of going out with this guy ... because she was afraid he may 'take her to new heights' ... and she couldn't be totally honest with him because maybe she would be scared of turning out inexperienced ... would the full story no beating round the bush thing work? I mean this guy is seen as ... extremely hot, popular, all of the above including 'experienced' ... and you had him at the palm of your hand. Isn't it risky to admit all the other factors (like the others said - HSC/parents, etc, general worries to him that he probably finds petty)?
This probably doesn't make sense.
Your right, it makes little sense.
But look how old is this "perfect guy"? Cause like I would understand wanting to wait for the girl if I cared about her, and to fix the parent problem ild go and meet them

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
Komaticom said:
Yeah if they really do care about you they will help you out every chance they get, including putting aside time to help you with homework, bring you back on track during times when you let yourself go you and just lost the motivation to study, and also offer a dry shoulder to cry on whenever you feel the need.
Pffft...as if the boyfriend would help his gf with homework and motivate her for study...maybe if he were a geek, that would be the case. There's only one thing on his mind, and you all know what that is...

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
nicko88 said:
Pffft...as if the boyfriend would help his gf with homework and motivate her for study...maybe if he were a geek, that would be the case. There's only one thing on his mind, and you all know what that is...
Yes but if he helps with homework and shit it gets done quicker, therefore more time

William_Lawry

NSW Police
HSC
N/A
disco said:
i do have a man!! he plays in the backs for the brumbies!!
pffft, im sure, and my girlfriend plays for the st kilda bare bottoms bowling club

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
William_Lawry said:
pffft, im sure, and my girlfriend plays for the st kilda bare bottoms bowling club
She said that, I think this chick's friend is actually her now

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
it's the dumbest thing to do, to like somebody but push them away merely because of the HSC. while a boyfriend can be distracting, he can also be a lot of support when you're feeling stressed.
it might be a good idea not to get involved if you think you're distracted easily, but if you already like them, then it would only distract you more to think about them and whether they would be patient enough to wait for you.
there won't be many guys who are willing to put themselves on hold and wait for a girl they hardly even know. if you don't take it now, someone else will.
you can't have everything '-_- decide which is more important!

there's a couple in my grade who have been going out for awhile. they were amongst the smartest SMARTEST people and they still are.
in the first half of year 10 when i had a boyfriend, i did a lot better than the second half when i didn't. my current boyfriend distracted me in year 11 but this year i'm doing a lot better.
it just shows you that it's not HIM who distracts you, it's you who let yourself get distracted.
dreamerish for mod of l&r

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
nicko88 said:
there are actually nice guys like that '-_-
my boyfriend helps me with studying whenever i need it, and like i said before that super-smart couple in my grade like, study together all the time or something. :)
it's different for everyone though, i guess. if having a boyfriend will distract you for sure this year, then maybe it's not such a good idea. it all depends on what kind of boyfriend you find, and where your priorities lie.

(thanks atticusfinch :D)

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
there are actually nice guys like that '-_-
my boyfriend helps me with studying whenever i need it, and like i said before that super-smart couple in my grade like, study together all the time or something. :)
it's different for everyone though, i guess. if having a boyfriend will distract you for sure this year, then maybe it's not such a good idea. it all depends on what kind of boyfriend you find, and where your priorities lie.

(thanks atticusfinch :D)
either you are a really nice person and genuinely want to help people out or you have no life... i like to think option a...
:)

cabanaboy21

HSC
start of the year we were warned about starting a relationship in our final year by the headmaster... but that hasnt stopped me :p and im finding it great... you need that break from study to create a balance so u dont explode

HSC
Korn said:
Your right, it makes little sense.
But look how old is this "perfect guy"? Cause like I would understand wanting to wait for the girl if I cared about her, and to fix the parent problem ild go and meet them
I think he's 18 ... I think ??
But I dunno - the guy seems very interested in her.
This is what hypothetically happened.
He seemed interested. She kept blowing him off. I took the phone off her and set up a date for just after the weekend. She kept her phone turned off an entire week after that, so he couldn't call through because she was too scared to go hang with him.
We will just deem this hypothetical girl a nutcase until she gets some balls :p

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
ghettofabolous said:
I think he's 18 ... I think ??
But I dunno - the guy seems very interested in her.
This is what hypothetically happened.
He seemed interested. She kept blowing him off. I took the phone off her and set up a date for just after the weekend. She kept her phone turned off an entire week after that, so he couldn't call through because she was too scared to go hang with him.
We will just deem this hypothetical girl a nutcase until she gets some balls :p
I dont think he wants her to have testicales, unless he is into trannies or something.
But yeah ur friend is fucked up, what a pussy

HSC
Korn said:
I dont think he wants her to have testicales, unless he is into trannies or something.
But yeah ur friend is fucked up, what a pussy
She's not fucked up, nor a pussy - she's a sincere person with a big heart: she's one of my best friends. This is just an assumed issue - I don't know what goes through her head. That's what I assumed was the problem anyway - but maybe she's just not ready or really not interested to go further with anything, or whatever

But yes, this is all purely hypothetical

Last edited:

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
ghettofabolous said:
She's not fucked up, nor a pussy - she's a sincere person with a big heart: she's one of my best friends. This is just an assumed issue - I don't know what goes through her head. That's what I assumed was the problem anyway - but maybe she's just not ready or really not interested to go further with anything, or whatever

But yes, this is all purely hypothetical
She is you, why are u such as pussy he wants to go out with u and ur scared, have a date in public or with friends, seriously whats so scary?

HSC
Korn said:
She is you, why are u such as pussy he wants to go out with u and ur scared, have a date in public or with friends, seriously whats so scary?
What the frig? I'm not her - she's not me, pshht , I've got myself somebody already.
I ask what's the problem, and I get mixed answers from my friend. Duh.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
ghettofabolous said:
What the frig? I'm not her - she's not me, pshht , I've got myself somebody already.
I ask what's the problem, and I get mixed answers from my friend. Duh.
Why do yu keep repeating "This is hypothetical" (its the standard line when some one is bs, saying there friend has this issue when its actually them).
Why do u care so much about ur friends lovelife? I try not get heavily involved in my mates ones, like im friends with the partner (i have male and female friends) but i dont try and fix relationship probs, its not my problem and generally u shouldnt get involved unless there being a fuckup, then u tell them dude wtf

HSC
Korn said:
Why do yu keep repeating "This is hypothetical" (its the standard line when some one is bs, saying there friend has this issue when its actually them).
Why do u care so much about ur friends lovelife? I try not get heavily involved in my mates ones, like im friends with the partner (i have male and female friends) but i dont try and fix relationship probs, its not my problem and generally u shouldnt get involved unless there being a fuckup, then u tell them dude wtf
I repeat it because of my sarcasm - the person I'm talking about comes here and will read it and'll probably laugh. Sure, you don't get involved - but obviously I'm not you. My friends get me involved, they talk about it and ask for advice and opinions, and even favours to talk to them. When I've run out of stuff to say, I enter it on BOS and see what other stuff people come up with. Voila

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
ghettofabolous said:
I repeat it because of my sarcasm - the person I'm talking about comes here and will read it and'll probably laugh. Sure, you don't get involved - but obviously I'm not you. My friends get me involved, they talk about it and ask for advice and opinions, and even favours to talk to them. When I've run out of stuff to say, I enter it on BOS and see what other stuff people come up with. Voila
Oh, ok then, i was thinking either she is a BoSer or ur full of shit. So its the former, alright that explains alot, fact remains why is she so scared shit give her the advice i have given

lallypop

HSC
disco said:
ok, my friend likes this guy and he likes her too!!! she's been talking to him on the phone for ages and he keeps saying that he wants to go out wit her but she keeps making up excuses, or just blows him off. but lately she hasn't been speaking to him (she thinks hes ignoring her now)

But she really does want to go out wit him, its just that she's in her final year of school and says that she really cant afford too many distractions right now! :( There r other reasons, but it just gets too complicated to get into!!
maybe u should tell ur friend to get her head out of the bushes and realize that beautiful men that she actually likes will not always be waiting for her. if she cant afford the distraction - drop him and make sure he knows it. its not fair for him to be waiting for her to make up her mind

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)